Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i get a decent wage as i am at management level but once i pay out all my bills & put savings away between my wage & his wage then we have saw a big reduction in our money thats left for ourselves. But i would rather be working & have stress levels through the roof mon to fri than sit on my fat arse doing nothing with my life (that isn’t aimed at the people genuinely unable to work).

i am glad i am still working from home so my fuel usage isn’t as high as it would be. I used to be about £100 a week in Asda for food & now i have swapped the biggest majority of the food shop to Aldis except for fruit & veg because i don’t like it in there. Its madness how much extra we pay out in a month now 🤯 but aye, thanks for the tiny reduction in NI payments for us working our arses off 😏
We’re pretty much in the same position as you, both got decent jobs but now it’s having to stretch a lot further and not that we’re hard up but you definitely feel it! I also couldn’t not work because I’d be climbing the walls but I do like to moan about it 😂 It’s absolutely mad and I work in the public sector so a pay rise is as likely as bush staying sober!

Reactions: 2
Lol all my friends who don't work are away out drinking this weekend with their cost of living payment and I'm skint till next week and work full time. You wonder why you bother.

Reactions: 3
We’re pretty much in the same position as you, both got decent jobs but now it’s having to stretch a lot further and not that we’re hard up but you definitely feel it! I also couldn’t not work because I’d be climbing the walls but I do like to moan about it 😂 It’s absolutely mad and I work in the public sector so a pay rise is as likely as bush staying sober!
I’m the same as you work in the public sector looked at my bank this morning thinking FFS 🙄 I live on one wage…. I should just go duck it and sack my job in and be a full time TT bam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i get a decent wage as i am at management level but once i pay out all my bills & put savings away between my wage & his wage then we have saw a big reduction in our money thats left for ourselves. But i would rather be working & have stress levels through the roof mon to fri than sit on my fat arse doing nothing with my life (that isn’t aimed at the people genuinely unable to work).

i am glad i am still working from home so my fuel usage isn’t as high as it would be. I used to be about £100 a week in Asda for food & now i have swapped the biggest majority of the food shop to Aldis except for fruit & veg because i don’t like it in there. Its madness how much extra we pay out in a month now 🤯 but aye, thanks for the tiny reduction in NI payments for us working our arses off 😏
Im the same . Ive worked since i was 15yrs old , single parent for last 20yrs. Put both my kids through uni on my own too . Totally agree with you on a wee moan not being aimed at those genuinely unable to work.
I genuinely adore my job and could never imagine doing anything else but i do actually feel a wee bit resentful of this cost of living payment being dished out .
Ach well, think i will treat myself to a big tub of anchor butter off the NI reduction 😆😂.
Moan over, sorry everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So apparently Rosie was right about Janice & now there is proof & its all going to go down on a live later is what i am getting from Chers live the now

So apparently Rosie was right about Janice & now there is proof & its all going to go down on a live later is what i am getting from Chers live the now
I didn't want to sound bad but I had a feeling she was lying about it but I feel that's something you don't question considering how serious it is and I've had family members who have died of it.

It's just the fake crying and voice she put on and trying to get the sympathy from it.

My gran had terminal cancer and she tried her best to stay positive and her voice wasn't any different.

Tiktok down for anyone else ?
Nope try force closing the app and reopening or see if you have any updates xx

Reactions: 4
I didn't want to sound bad but I had a feeling she was lying about it but I feel that's something you don't question considering how serious it is and I've had family members who have died of it.

It's just the fake crying and voice she put on and trying to get the sympathy from it.

My gran had terminal cancer and she tried her best to stay positive and her voice wasn't any different.

Nope try force closing the app and reopening or see if you have any updates xx
You have to be fucked in the head to be lying about having terminal cancer 😑 so many people/families go through hell with this disease. I am disgusted.

You have to be fucked in the head to be lying about having terminal cancer 😑 so many people/families go through hell with this disease. I am disgusted.
Someone has said she had a just giving paige that raised thousands as well. Actually vile behaviour.

• Wow
Apparently miss bants and Amy glass is exposing her tonight not just for lying about cancer but other things too

tiktok down for me cant go on peoples pages to see their videos just says Videos will be posted here

Hope Janice gets done for fraud that's actually disgusting if she's made lots of money from it

tiktok down for me cant go on peoples pages to see their videos just says Videos will be posted here
Mine was saying no internet connection on my profile & on other folks no videos were showing up , it’s working now but .

Amy Glass is the worst wee stirring boot on the app she’s like a female scotty with a face , I hope she pisses off the wrong person once she’s had her wean and she gets swung about. I hope if they are exposing Janice they have proper receipts not just gossip & hear say

Hope Janice gets done for fraud that's actually disgusting if she's made lots of money from it
Absolutely she should get done for fraud. Totally disgusted at someone lying about a disease thats so cruel and relentless that it takes from not only the person struggling against cancer but their families and friends too 😔

Preach it. I'm back in the office 2 days a week and I can't believe the price its costing me in fuel just for those days alone.

Trying not to be bitter about it. But...
so-salty-salt-bae.gif

Me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.