Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Courtney how could you do that to the 2 most handsome guys on the app πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Shagger n noodlenut lusting after you all filtered to duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
sorry not sorry 😁

No gonna lie I find all the Courtney chat boring as duck. I know what she done, but it was 6 months ago. Any sorry or whatever now isn't worth it. It would mean nothing. There's been loads of other girls involved but it always comes back to her. Right she's a head, she was nasty but Iv saw what that 50 year old pedalo can do to a grown women mentally never mind someone of Courtneys age. I hope she never meets Jamesy. I hope no girl gives him the time of day he's a wee creep who needs to crawl out of Dee maxwells hole.
she isn’t even sorry for her behaviour anyways. Will never know what attracts any lassie to Jamesy πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So bush and mater are still together then, didn't expect that πŸ˜‚ I've been off here for a couple months. Hopefully bush brings the entertainment back for us πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must admit i have enjoyed K Dawgs live tonight…no sucking up arses πŸ˜‚ and howling at the Dugfishing πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must admit i have enjoyed K Dawgs live tonight…no sucking up arses πŸ˜‚ and howling at the Dugfishing πŸ˜†
Me too, see when she said she's got a fanny like a vending machine popping the weans out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wouldn’t surprise me if she was doing the same. I have just noticed that says we weren’t πŸ˜‚ & now i am exposed as being Courtney πŸ˜†
Makes sense now the paper bag over your heed & goodnight girl always blasting out the speakers of your red motor when you drop off the batches of gear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes sense now the paper bag over your heed & goodnight girl always blasting out the speakers of your red motor when you drop off the batches of gear
there was me thinking i was being subtle as well πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I know this is way off topic but i have just stumbled into Cristiano Ronaldos live, he is battling someone & people are gifting a MULTIMILLIONAIRE πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there was me thinking i was being subtle as well πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I know this is way off topic but i have just stumbled into Cristiano Ronaldos live, he is battling someone & people are gifting a MULTIMILLIONAIRE πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
I’m getting a new cook fk ye BoorgoyneπŸ˜‚

Is it really Ronaldo? I stumbled across a fake live of his no long ago & sat for ages watching before I realised I was watching a video on a loop πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m getting a new cook fk ye BoorboyneπŸ˜‚

Is it really Ronaldo? I stumbled across a fake live of his no long ago & sat for ages watching before I realised I was watching a video on a loop πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
Good luck finding someone as good as me Case25 πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

maybe it was that πŸ˜‚ some people are mental but whoever it is they are coining it in kidding on to be him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Janice might be leaving the app because of Rosie's shite πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
she won’t leave the app πŸ™„ she had it worse before off rosie & plenty other folk & never left. Janice is another one who needs attention & saying that will get her it

Cost of living payments going in today πŸ₯³ wonder what the pond life of Scottish tiktok will be spending it on πŸ€” certainly won’t be their bills anyways πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cost of living payments going in today πŸ₯³ wonder what the pond life of Scottish tiktok will be spending it on πŸ€” certainly won’t be their bills anyways πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Dragon soooooops & hunners of gear🀣

Spied mad mags in the comments of a live earlier where folk were talking about getting it kidding on she’s working so she’ll no get it 🀣
C7676F5D-FF78-47F1-8B9B-F46403890008.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Spied mad mags in the comments of a live earlier where folk were talking about getting it kidding on she’s working so she’ll no get it 🀣
View attachment 1415851
Aw well, she might benefit from the NI rates changing. I’m about Β£12 better off a month πŸ₯³ I’ll try not to spend it all in the one shop 😭

• Haha

View attachment 1415851
she will defo get the one in September after letting it slip she gets pip πŸ˜‚

Aw well, she might benefit from the NI rates changing. I’m about Β£12 better off a month πŸ₯³ I’ll try not to spend it all in the one shop 😭
i can’t wait to see my wage slip for this month to see how wealthy i will be πŸ€‘

• Haha
That’s 4 cans of Soop spend it in the premier & fire it into a vase get on a live causing it 🀣

• Haha
Prime day airfryers maybe ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

she will defo get the one in September after letting it slip she gets pip πŸ˜‚

i can’t wait to see my wage slip for this month to see how wealthy i will be πŸ€‘
Rich beyond our wildest dreams eh ? I call it my "joke poke" because its ridiculous that we get paid so little when you consider a barista in a coffee shop doesnt get paid much less than what we get an hour 😳

Reactions: 4
I’ll probably be absent from here today while I write a list of what I’ll do with my extra income each month… put it towards my fuel which now costs nearly Β£100 for a full tank? Make a dent in my weekly shop which has pretty much doubled? A wee dragon soop and an elf bar? The options are endless!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prime day airfryers maybe ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

Rich beyond our wildest dreams eh ? I call it my "joke poke" because its ridiculous that we get paid so little when you consider a barista in a coffee shop doesnt get paid much less than what we get an hour 😳
i get a decent wage as i am at management level but once i pay out all my bills & put savings away between my wage & his wage then we have saw a big reduction in our money thats left for ourselves. But i would rather be working & have stress levels through the roof mon to fri than sit on my fat arse doing nothing with my life (that isn’t aimed at the people genuinely unable to work).

I’ll probably be absent from here today while I write a list of what I’ll do with my extra income each month… put it towards my fuel which now costs nearly Β£100 for a full tank? Make a dent in my weekly shop which has pretty much doubled? A wee dragon soop and an elf bar? The options are endless!
i am glad i am still working from home so my fuel usage isn’t as high as it would be. I used to be about Β£100 a week in Asda for food & now i have swapped the biggest majority of the food shop to Aldis except for fruit & veg because i don’t like it in there. Its madness how much extra we pay out in a month now 🀯 but aye, thanks for the tiny reduction in NI payments for us working our arses off 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.