Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we cant have scottish TT thread but could we have a Glasgow one ? 👀

Reactions: 4
Buckled at the scambank saying she hates people who keep other peoples money 😂 she tried to do the same thing when some lassie gave her money to help with a kids birthday & for whatever reason it never got used for that and she tried to keep it for her scambank 😭 short memory!

I know we cant have scottish TT thread but could we have a Glasgow one ? 👀
probably as long as we don’t mention smaller accounts but its so hard not to as they all cross over with one another in some way 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buckled at the scambank saying she hates people who keep other peoples money 😂 she tried to do the same thing when some lassie gave her money to help with a kids birthday & for whatever reason it never got used for that and she tried to keep it for her scambank 😭 short memory!

probably as long as we don’t mention smaller accounts but its so hard not to as they all cross over with one another in some way 🙈
Think we could try ? We could mention them by nicknames, tbf we have named them something different anyway 🤭. Can someone do it ? im a dope and wid fk it up

Reactions: 3
Primm saying she's no racist. And that the girl who done her hair wouldn't have done it if it was racist.

As if in this economy people can afford to be that picky: a paying customer is a paying customer.

witch, my electric bill just came and it nearly gave me a bleeping stroke. Even if Jimmy bleeping Savile sat down in front of me i'd suck it up and be like "Just a wee trim then James?"
Shes no a blackfish either … aye ye are hen. Cabbage of a lassie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blackfishing doesn't automatically make you racist... It makes you ignorant.

FYI Primm (took this from an article for you, educate yourself 😊):
blackfishing as “when White public figures, influencers and the like do everything in their power to appear Black”. This could entail tanning their skin excessively “in an attempt to achieve ambiguity” or wearing “hairstyles and clothing trends that have been pioneered by Black women”.

Blackfishing creates a “dangerous paradox”, as it enables white people to participate in black culture without taking on “the full experience of Blackness and the systemic discrimination that comes with it”.

Reactions: 19
Totally aff thread, probs showing my age but does anyone remember the wee sticky gems you used to buy for a night out and stick them on yer belly/back ? seen this and it reminded me 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Hey lads, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not lookin for sympathy or anything and please don’t feel obligated to reply, i might not reply back if you do, I honestly don’t know. I just need to say/type it and here seems anonymous enough.

I would never post this on any of my socials, because I feel the vast majority that do are attention seeking and quite frankly it’s the furthest thing from my mind. I don’t want to have to deal with people I know and I certainly don’t want ‘likes’ fs.

Anyway, I’ve put it off long enough, my mam died tonight. She had terminal cancer, but was doin ok up until four days ago n then she got drastically worse rapid. She passed away in my arms tonight, for that I’m grateful. Grateful that I got the chance to say goodbye and she wasn’t alone at the end.

I feel numb. I cried a little at the time, but held it back because my sister was there, thought it would all come out when I was alone, but nothing. It’s surreal.

I’ve just read this back and I’m cryin my eyes out. Like I said, nobody need reply to this, no one knows what to say and it never feels like enough, I just needed an outlet.

Rest in peace, mam. I love you.

As you were, tattlers.
Im so sorry about your mum 💕 nothing I can say will make it any better but I'm sending all my thoughts to you and your family 💕x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Think we could try ? We could mention them by nicknames, tbf we have named them something different anyway 🤭. Can someone do it ? im a dope and wid fk it up
Can try, but the last thread got closed in about 2 hours if that 😂 and we had hardly even spoken about anyone.

• Haha
Can try, but the last thread got closed in about 2 hours if that 😂 and we had hardly even spoken about anyone.
Aww could we make it a discussion thread, Not any certain account.. Im getting my books shortly from here 😂😇

Aww could we make it a discussion thread, Not any certain account.. Im getting my books shortly from here 😂😇
Ive tried ... See how long it goes 🤞

Danny Skitty and Crack Marshall on live again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Danny still at it 😂. Man this guy holds a grudge, see what he has held in a day, i wid keep that ma whole life. @Cass_25 Im gonny cut yer grass mate 😛

• Haha
scotty will be driving past your house shortly in a jealous rage 😂
Actual want Danny to smash Scotty 🤣 Danny’s Un modded Scott he says. I’m quite gutted tho that I’ve no had the kinda DM’s my pal got off him right enough 😭

• Haha
Actual want Danny to smash Scotty 🤣 Danny’s Un modded Scott he says. I’m quite gutted tho that I’ve no had the kinda DM’s my pal got off him right enough 😭
wee bleep meister that he is 😂

• Haha
He was asking for tattlers to come on 😔. Looking for back up, im naw outting myself to that wee creepo Skitter. Like to keep him guessing 😃

• Haha
He was asking for tattlers to come on 😔. Looking for back up, im naw outting myself to that wee creepo Skitter. Like to keep him guessing 😃
He loves tattlers . Danny might be a crackheed etc but he’s genuine is who he is, Scotty is a heavy creep could be any bleep. Hope Dan the man kicks his wee toaty baws

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He loves tattlers . Danny might be a crackheed etc but he’s genuine is who he is, Scotty is a heavy creep could be any bleep. Hope Dan the man kicks his wee toaty baws
He said today he liked TL, if they are nice about him 😇. Only reason any of them were mentioned on here is coz they posted videos about bringing it down 😴. i slagged minty holes trainers 🙄, im naw sure that wee lesbian will ever get over that. Danny exposed us... again wrong ! Thats due to Scotty getting info from Tattle Trolls ( AKA BEN, rosies lap dug )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said today he liked TL, if they are nice about him 😇. Only reason any of them were mentioned on here is coz they posted videos about bringing it down 😴. i slagged minty holes trainers 🙄, im naw sure that wee lesbian will ever get over that. Danny exposed us... again wrong ! Thats due to Scotty getting info from Tattle Trolls ( AKA BEN, rosies lap dug )
They exposed no-one 😭. Cass exposed herself on the rebound from Shielsy 😂😂. They’re blocking people, why can’t Danny just unmod them and change his password?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.