Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I got blocked from here it was saying error code n the screen was blank 😩 actual shat it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just drove in the town wi Auld Danny coming through my car radio 🙈 Noo im off to Tesco wi my earphones on 🤣
Yesterday, when Letit was shouting about dildos- I had it playing over my speaker 🤣 Had some right strange looks at the traffic lights! 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's like the Spiderman of TT whenever SA is mentioned shes there
I was gonna say it's like Bloody Mary Jane. Talk about CSA three times in the mirror and she appears

I've got Goss about her but I dunno if I'm allowed to post 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Post away we’ll no tell anybody 🤣
She had a very messy, very public split with her BF last year. Making tiktoks, singing songs about each other.

Well they're getting married shortly 🤣
I mean, when we watch Rosie bush change her relationship status more than her knickers it's no really much Goss is it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d ban the lot of them 🤣🤣🤣

That’s me muted from Danny’s live again , Scotty disny like me. My man Dan loves me but 😍🤣
He said to unmute you, did someone do it?

Dr Pepper in Danny's live said he doesn't want to be in a cyber war 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had a very messy, very public split with her BF last year. Making tiktoks, singing songs about each other.

I mean, when we watch Rosie bush change her relationship status more than her knickers it's no really much Goss is it 😭
Her man looks a bit of a roaster.
Terrible what she’s been through but it’s as if she seeks out lives talking about abuse to jump on them

Im far too invested, i left the live running while i went upstairs and the boy just shouted up " Mam, Dannys playing NWA" 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Whn are they getting married ? I seen a TT of them at Brisbane House for wedding prep

Reactions: 1
Whn are they getting married ? I seen a TT of them at Brisbane House for wedding prep
She was in Cher’s box one day moaning about being skint cause their weddings £70 a head for guests n there was like 160 or 180 folk to pay for, I canny imagine these Scottish tiktok saddos knowing that many folk unless she’s inviting aw her live viewers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She was in Cher’s box one day moaning about being skint cause their weddings £70 a head for guests n there was like 160 or 180 folk to pay for, I canny imagine these Scottish tiktok saddos knowing that many folk unless she’s inviting aw her live viewers
Maybe she's sold enough of that devils juice TS life shite to pay for it. Can they not realise its a bleeping pyramid scheme? Only people getting getting rich are the ones at the top who don't lift a finger 🤬

Reactions: 9
I’ve not been on here much and trying to catch up with this thread but by god it’s fast moving. So basically bush is off TT again. She’s back with mater 🤯 as for all that other commotion with Cher and letit etc…. Just what the duck. I’m sooo glad I have a normal life. I’m a single mum, but I work and provide for my son.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.