Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have yous saw the videos with Dee Vs Scotty on junkezzztalknshite1
Seen the one on there with Jamesy aswell
Glad cunts are starting to get wise to him he’s the worst bleep on the app at the moment. How he is controlling & isolating Danny from people he likes is vile and it’s creepy weirdo behaviour him logging into others accounts snooping about . The sooner everyone else wisens up to him the better he’s a faceless troll causing trouble & controlling vulnerable men for his own gain

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know who's a mixing wee cow in all of this, that.... Amy Glass? I don't think she's ever off here and is tagging people in things, defending frati, in boxes, part of outing Rosie for Letisha fake textes..not once, TWICE, sending screenshots around between people.

Another desperate bleep looking for validation off of pure garbage humans on tiktok.. And shouts "am fae Posso" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm also positive she had a hunters picture as her display picture at one point too.. But I might be wrong.

Reactions: 12
Dee giving it ‘I’m not like other girls’ 🙄 I’m a pterodactyl 💫 SHRIEK💫

Jamesy giving it ‘I’ll go to doors if anyone starts with Dee’ (and cling foil people, presumably).

Can guarantee Bush has been prowling on that app the whole time. Once this new honeymoon period ends with Louise, she’ll be back on Live trying to generate sympathy.

They’re all socially inept Bams.

You know who's a mixing wee cow in all of this, that.... Amy Glass? I don't think she's ever off here and is tagging people in things, defending frati, in boxes, part of outing Rosie for Letisha fake textes..not once, TWICE, sending screenshots around between people.

Another desperate bleep looking for validation off of pure garbage humans on tiktok.. And shouts "am fae Posso" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm also positive she had a hunters picture as her display picture at one point too.. But I might be wrong.
I actually think the wee clingons like her are worse than the regular characters. Scuttling about like rats, scavenging tidbits of information here and there, desperate to be noticed and welcomed into the toxic fold. Heavy embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The weans DLA money must be running low she’ll be on by the end of the night begging for money for the wean ( aka drink )

Reactions: 8
Rosie the Mink, she’s back oan the drink…has she been snogging Mater, no wonder we dislike her

evening Bushwackers, back from ma holiday and trying to catch up. Christ I’ve missed a lot, but I’ve got the gist of it 🤣

Reactions: 16
I managed to make a new thread.

Me neither, there isn’t a ‘report’ button to ask the mods why not either. Wonder if they’re just gonna let the TikTok forum fade out, must be more hassle than it’s worth.
Gracie you must've been banned for being so problematic and making that Scottish Tiktok thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.