Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in Cher’s box one day moaning about being skint cause their weddings £70 a head for guests n there was like 160 or 180 folk to pay for, I canny imagine these Scottish tiktok saddos knowing that many folk unless she’s inviting aw her live viewers
Its really expensive there, its a good bit cheaper getting married on a Sunday ( Thats what my pal did) That would kill me paying all that money for 1 day

Reactions: 3
did Danny mod the wee idiot again 🥴
Scottys got his passwords etc he is always talking about Danny’s private mails he reads and is always threatening to delete his account whenever Danny says Anything against Scotty. He’s been in his comments threatening him.
It’s creepy behaviour snooping about someone elses account . Scottys a heavy duty weirdo

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Scottys got his passwords etc he is always talking about Danny’s private mails he reads and is always threatening to delete his account whenever Danny says Anything against Scotty. He’s been in his comments threatening him.
It’s creepy behaviour snooping about someone elses account . Scottys a heavy duty weirdo
Danny is clearly out his tree, if everyone stopped giving him attention and riling him, he’d go to his bed and sleep it off. That Polo is a mod now too.

A Slowpoker’s dog account was in the comments saying Scotty had clicked an I. P. tracker and they had his address. Also saying Magz Hunter needs hunted.

I need blocked from all of their Lives, I cannot believe I’m watching this nonsense. Gonna take up crochet or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s very creepy , he’s acting worse than a woman scorned! Wouldn’t be surprised if he got that other weirdo mags to get people to Danny’s door on a witch hunt , sleekit wee weasel

Reactions: 6
Right, just about caught up, knocking my pan in as per to keep these rats in the lifestyle they're accustomed to....

They are back the gither??? I am shocked but at the same time no surprised. Are they in Dundee?

Reactions: 4
Danny is clearly out his tree, if everyone stopped giving him attention and riling him, he’d go to his bed and sleep it off. That Polo is a mod now too.

A Slowpoker’s dog account was in the comments saying Scotty had clicked an I. P. tracker and they had his address. Also saying Magz Hunter needs hunted.

I need blocked from all of their Lives, I cannot believe I’m watching this nonsense. Gonna take up crochet or something.
😂😂😂😂 You can't get someone's address from just their I. P, just the general area.

Letisha, English Jade and Scotty are bleeping creeps.

Mags does need hunted so I agree with the fake dead dog profile ( who’s sick enough to make profiles like that but , Jeeso). Something sinister about Mags she creeps me out .
Cracktoks too addictive , you’ll patch the crocheting soon 🤣

• Haha
Mags does need hunted so I agree with the fake dead dog profile ( who’s sick enough to make profiles like that but , Jeeso). Something sinister about Mags she creeps me out .
Cracktoks too addictive , you’ll patch the crocheting soon 🤣

I lasted 10 minutes with the crochet 😭😭

That Craig Cazza guy who was calling himself a Hunter (while protecting his beastie pal who was grooming a 12 year old) is threatening to expose Magz Hunter’s photie so she’s away to Cambuslang to ragdoll him.

😂😂😂😂 You can't get someone's address from just their I. P, just the general area.
I’m aware of that, Slowpokers Dug isnae but 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

That Craig Cazza guy who was calling himself a Hunter (while protecting his beastie pal who was grooming a 12 year old) is threatening to expose Magz Hunter’s photie so she’s away to Cambuslang to ragdoll him.

If Mags doesn’t look like this I’ll be extremely disappointed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

😂😂😂 Imagine these groups that are trying to be taken seriously by the police and public getting involved in all this tiktok drama, and changing their names to this yes the girls shite aswell 😂 its bleeping embarrassing.

Anyone who actively seeks out peados without any sort of qualifications, training or never had a job in their life are beasty social media glory seekers who jepordise real investigations.

Reactions: 12
what a pathetic wee creep he is. No wonder he sits faceless the wee shitbag!

Reactions: 4
We need to get pictures of Wee Snotty and Magz Munter and have them pinned to the first post of every thread.

Pair of creeps that have got something to hide.

• Haha
We need to get pictures of Wee Snotty and Magz Munter and have them pinned to the first post of every thread.

Pair of creeps that have got something to hide.
Scott said if Magz lets him drive her to her next sting he will reveal his face. Desperate Dan. 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.