Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primms getting comments about black fishing on all her videos now… also from slowpokers dog who has said she’s disrespecting George Floyd’s memory and he’d be turning in his grave, that persons seriously needing to get a life though! Someone who reads here constant and runs back to TT
bleeping eyeroll. I cant see it so must be deleted now.

Reactions: 4
Fair comment about the Blackfishing though coz thats exactly what she is doing and its not ok to be doing that imo 🙄
Yeah am not surprised she’s been called out for that! Just weirdos on fake accounts always take it too far

Yeah am not surprised she’s been called out for that! Just weirdos on fake accounts always take it too far
Yeah the slowpoker dug one was very much a step to far ...bloody weirdo that they are 🤡

So that Chive witch threatened to stab Frati and her wee boy. Wow 😲. Cant wait until Jade bleeping boots her about. Twisted wee cow dishing out threats to weans 🤬

Shes on live talking about it now

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Primm black fishing and saying classic loads my friends are black. Pathetic. Mental health card be pulled next.
Jade need to kick that bleep in for threatening her kid

Reactions: 11
So that Chive witch threatened to stab Frati and her wee boy. Wow 😲. Cant wait until Jade bleeping boots her about. Twisted wee cow dishing out threats to weans 🤬

Shes on live talking about it now
what acc? She is loon that chive queen. I don’t think she is well!

Aye Scotty well wants to go baw deep in Danny boy’s pipe
how romantic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what acc? She is loon that chive queen. I don’t think she is well!

how romantic 😂
It was her back up, main account has been banned. Probs due that crackpot Ashley. Shes away as shes waiting on the police getting back to her. She must be demented wi all this carry on.

Reactions: 2
It was her back up, main account has been banned. Probs due that crackpot Ashley. Shes away as shes waiting on the police getting back to her. She must be demented wi all this carry on.
hope the police go to town on her. Can’t be threatening to stab wee boys cos you hate their mother for whatever reason, absolute freak!

Reactions: 7
I wid go up, stay overnight, and wear Jades wee bracelet to let her go and pound that wee hound, wish we could actually do that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Primm saying she's no racist. And that the girl who done her hair wouldn't have done it if it was racist.

As if in this economy people can afford to be that picky: a paying customer is a paying customer.

witch, my electric bill just came and it nearly gave me a bleeping stroke. Even if Jimmy bleeping Savile sat down in front of me i'd suck it up and be like "Just a wee trim then James?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.