Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher "I can't put that on here" what? Compared to everything else you do on the app 😂

So Letit is insinuating that she's taken the screenshots to the correct people. But she's also talking about it online wouldn't that be jeopardising any potential case?

Reactions: 8
Again, there must be something really serious to do with Children involved in this again?

Shut the duck up Scotty :mad: Get him out the box the annoying bleep.

Reactions: 9
Again, there must be something really serious to do with Children involved in this again?
Letit needs watched. Wanting money to expose screenshots just not that ones she's had to take to "the right people". Why does Letisha always have info about kids.

I wish that Scott would shut the feck up and let people speak

Soooo all that money Rosie got over the weekend that she used Tyler as a cash cow for was to take Louise out the next day for a day in the town and JD sports? Imagine using your own kid for that 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
As soon as cher starts reading out the screenshots and says letisha is continuously phoning Rosie & Louise she was off 😂😂

• Haha
Scam banks uploaded a video of her sister
I was going to ask if anyone had seen the video cos I missed it, I seen the 40 million videos she made before and after though🤦🏻‍♀️
She said something about Maggie was going to out her on TikTok for stuff so she was going to share one of her full of it, how low can you get to show someone like that especially your sister.
Tracy said that none of her family speak to her so I think there’s more to it than her making out they’re all wrong yins

Reactions: 5

Soooo all that money Rosie got over the weekend that she used Tyler as a cash cow for was to take Louise out the next day for a day in the town and JD sports? Imagine using your own kid for that 🤮
Absolutely vile witch so she is ! Just when you think Bush cant stoop any lower , she out does herself !
Urghhhh im actually beeling at the scamming scummy boot 😡😡😡😡

Debcam is clearly a grumpy and irritable old bag this morning 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Letisha asking if him with the curly head she went with could be riddled with it , trip to the Sandyford for Jamesy 😭😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Seriously 😳
A big ha ha to all her wee sheep that gifted and sent money to her.
No doubt she’ll be back in again soon spinning some other 💩 and they’ll get rinsed again😂

Reactions: 7
Wee diddy Benj-ina in Chers live commenting about goss on Rosie n it turns out its stone cold T they are spilling 😆...Cher n Letit already said Rosie n Mater were together yesterday !

Reactions: 4
Wee diddy Benj-ina in Chers live commenting about goss on Rosie n it turns out its stone cold T they are spilling 😆...Cher n Letit already said Rosie n Mater were together yesterday !
Why's Ben gossiping about Rosie?

Reactions: 6
If that’s true, how many folk have been with Rosie, Jamesy, Louise and the rest , Scottish Tiktok must be absolutely hoaching 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Rosie and Louise are back together am tellin big Chelsea that rosie wants to be her CG and wants turned into a lollipop. Pair of arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.