Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we really think this whole story is true?

Basically what is being said:
1. Rosie and Louise were still together in a relationship on Sunday (This is because Louise was sending texts to someone on Sunday saying "Rosie is mine shes my girl" on Sunday).
2. The whole display on Sunday was to get money/gifts so they could meet and none of it was real???

I cannot believe these morons don't understand that you can pass on STI's even if you're a lesbian.

Reactions: 13
I says yday I thought they where back together , what an absolute tit show and to involve your wean aswell , tramps!
As for the stds flying about they all better get checked 🤦🏼‍♀️ Blair , jamesy, Cheryl Cruz… I’m sure there’s more to add but these have all been stirring the same porridge 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone know the reason she’s been told to close her food bank? Could environmental health be involved?

Reactions: 9
This is bursting my nut today 🤯. Actual nae gossip whatsoever. If it is something really bad i do hope it has been passed to the correct people

Reactions: 8
Anyone know the reason she’s been told to close her food bank? Could environmental health be involved?
Probs the social 🤣 of she’s claiming no been able to work coz she’s sick but can run a manky food bank her money will get stopped and she’ll be made to get a proper job!
Can’t work due to mental health but can broadcast every move she makes 24/7. The DWP notice all this btw , same with the ones wi there wax melt, juice plus and selling personalised clothes etc

Reactions: 11
Starting to think that was all an act with
So do we really think this whole story is true?

Basically what is being said:
1. Rosie and Louise were still together in a relationship on Sunday (This is because Louise was sending texts to someone on Sunday saying "Rosie is mine shes my girl" on Sunday).
2. The whole display on Sunday was to get money/gifts so they could meet and none of it was real???

I cannot believe these morons don't understand that you can pass on STI's even if you're a lesbian.
This is exactly what I was starting to think. Something definitely not sitting right about it all. Couple of clowns 🤡
Social services need to get that boy out that house and away from her. I feel so sorry for that poor boy. He’s such a king loving soul who has absolutely no idea what is happening to him☹

Reactions: 9
I was going to ask if anyone had seen the video cos I missed it, I seen the 40 million videos she made before and after though🤦🏻‍♀️
She said something about Maggie was going to out her on TikTok for stuff so she was going to share one of her full of it, how low can you get to show someone like that especially your sister.
Tracy said that none of her family speak to her so I think there’s more to it than her making out they’re all wrong yins
She said the other day she has 4 brothers and only speaks to 1 of them on an odd occasion and doesn't speak to any of her sisters now. x

Reactions: 3
💯 agree. When it's threats of exposing then its malicious. If someone is genuinely concerned then they need to inform relevant authorities. Who knows you may even be saving a life or a families life. But using
Big bro would have them all nice and tanned, scotty could drive them about terrorising drug addicts 😂😂
Imagine your wean coming home shouting ‘yessss the boyyyyyss’ 😭😭 I’d send them to Maggie Murphy’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FYI Apparently Voldy has gossip about Rosie & Louise that she is going to spill on Chers live.

she said "Some of it involves kids so I can't mention that but i'll tell you everything else"

I reckon Voldy turned against Rosie when her attempts at befriending her failed. Rosie did say she used to be in her DM’s all the time, duetting her etc. I mean, of course you’re allowed to change your opinion of someone, but that’s a massive jump.

She also seemed to style herself as some kind of Amy Winehouse impersonator before she went for the Dallas hair do

54CE6FF8-2FD5-47D2-8FEB-9EAA208723B6.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Aye they were in a group chat together way back last year as well letitsha said that's how she knows Rosie 😂

Reactions: 4
Aye they were in a group chat together way back last year as well letitsha said that's how she knows Rosie 😂
Yup, and probably sitting in the group chat encouraging the chaotic behaviour until Bush rejected her, so now it’s tea. duck off Letitia.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.