Rosie Bush #27 Sheโ€™s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went for a swatch and your comments their profile ๐Ÿ˜‚ you must have triggered Nancy.
morons making up pages to post what we say publicly ๐Ÿ˜‚ suppose it helps the ones who kid on they donโ€™t know what tattle is ๐Ÿคก

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely to fuckin god louise isnt at hers! I have literally never in my puff seen a couple more toxic. They will literally be on n off til of them kills themselves, or each other. Sad sad sad.

So is Bushy going to refund all the morons that gave her money last night coz big bad Louise didnt turn up ๐Ÿ™„. Scamming mink
The stupid bastards dont deserve their money back, hell mend them for givin it to the fkn rodent.. raging i am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Sheโ€™s deff locked up or got lock jaw from winching Louise ๐Ÿคข
99% of the troll and gossip accounts about all sorts of cunts are that Ben sheโ€™s a sad lonely duck with nae life, if she was a true pal of Rosieโ€™s sheโ€™d be there for her in real life, get her help etc no sit enabling her behaviour but I guess if she did meet her in real life sheโ€™d soon no longer be a pal like so many pals that come & go.
Cannot wait for the day Benjamin commits a betrayal. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Won't happen tho, Rosie will have dirt on her too if she tried to fall out of line.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.