Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Rapunzel bush comes back today. I wonder if she done something daft when the life cut off. That's been a habit lately.

Reactions: 14
She will be bk way her miss match extensions n Louise by her side giving it we r the happiest we’ve ever been it’s different this time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jades live in someone's box said she doesn't have a clue what's happened to Rosie and she doesn't give a duck she'll no be asking or helping again. She wasn't making it all about herself she just couldn't watch stuff like that. Scotty said he text Jade to try get Rosie off the live but Jade couldn't do anything.

Reactions: 12
Jades live in someone's box said she doesn't have a clue what's happened to Rosie and she doesn't give a duck she'll no be asking or helping again. She wasn't making it all about herself she just couldn't watch stuff like that. Scotty said he text Jade to try get Rosie off the live but Jade couldn't do anything.
It's getting to the stage that no one will want to help her. People need to stop asking 9thers to step in. How many peoples lives need turned upside down because of Rosie then she strolls off does what the duck she wants and others are left with fallout. If your texting someone to go help then don't. Just get up off your arse and do it yourself. Stop passing the buck for others to do. Rosie can't be helped by friends anymore , she's too far gone. Maybe have a look at her so called mods and supporters. They stayed to watch the live. Want to help Rosie? Starve her of the attention she craves, instead of blaming every bleep else except Rosie who is the main source of her own problems. Scares me how many women and men will bypass child neglect and abuse because they feel sorry for the mother. bleeping shocking! Her followers including the main man Ben all need to take some sort of blame. Cut her live when she's doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's getting to the stage that no one will want to help her. People need to stop asking 9thers to step in. How many peoples lives need turned upside down because of Rosie then she strolls off does what the duck she wants and others are left with fallout. If your texting someone to go help then don't. Just get up off your arse and do it yourself. Stop passing the buck for others to do. Rosie can't be helped by friends anymore , she's too far gone. Maybe have a look at her so called mods and supporters. They stayed to watch the live. Want to help Rosie? Starve her of the attention she craves, instead of blaming every bleep else except Rosie who is the main source of her own problems. Scares me how many women and men will bypass child neglect and abuse because they feel sorry for the mother. bleeping shocking! Her followers including the main man Ben all need to take some sort of blame. Cut her live when she's doing this.
I agree with all that, mods can't cut her live though. Not something mods can do unfortunately.

Reactions: 8
If I could like this twice, I would! Spot on 👌

• Heart
I agree with all that, mods can't cut her live though. Not something mods can do unfortunately.
Aww sorry I thought they could. Not something I'm clued up on. duck I can't even make a video 😂😂. Have they nothing they can do at all?maybe bleeping mute her or something 😂😂

Aww sorry I thought they could. Not something I'm clued up on. duck I can't even make a video 😂😂. Have they nothing they can do at all?maybe bleeping mute her or something 😂😂
Nah and even when she gave them all her password to log in and do it they never bothered, Ben was nowhere to be seen. I think her mods like the drama.

Reactions: 10
She’s fuckin infuriating to watch/listen to.
I'm in 2 minds about this video of Tracy's. Has it been done to humiliate her because of the shieldsy thing. Or to educate on drugs

Nah and even when she gave them all her password to log in and do it they never bothered, Ben was nowhere to be seen. I think her mods like the drama.
A million percent they do. I don't think she could call anyone on her platform a true friend. Maybe Stacey and probably Jade until she took the bleep. Kirsty too. I think they maybe start out wanting to help her and steer her right. But they end up with their own mental health fucked up. Sorry fir all my swearing today, I seem to be having the monday blues on a Tuesday

Reactions: 6
saint scotty eh. He was happy enough to bash her when cher had that supposed gossip on her last week about being a pedalo then back tracked when it was a lot of shite.

I'm in 2 minds about this video of Tracy's. Has it been done to humiliate her because of the shieldsy thing. Or to educate on drugs

A million percent they do. I don't think she could call anyone on her platform a true friend. Maybe Stacey and probably Jade until she took the bleep. Kirsty too. I think they maybe start out wanting to help her and steer her right. But they end up with their own mental health fucked up. Sorry fir all my swearing today, I seem to be having the monday blues on a Tuesday
From what I gather Jades annoyed that people new she had T when Rosie was struggling. But I thought everyone new that already? Cher told everyone that Rosie left T with Jade and never text her for days. Rosie said the other week her issue with Jade was after it all happened and Rosie ran into the water etc instead of Jade messaging her herself she made a group chat and tried to talk to Rosie about it that way. Then when Rosie never spoke they all continued to talk about it in the group chat. The thing is Kirsty and Stacey are friends in real life. They didn't meet on the app. The people she meets on the app aren't her friends. They aren't people she should be leaving her wain with either. Not that jades a dodgy person to leave a kid with or whatever you just don't leave your wain with someone you barely know.

Reactions: 13
From what I gather Jades annoyed that people new she had T when Rosie was struggling. But I thought everyone new that already? Cher told everyone that Rosie left T with Jade and never text her for days. Rosie said the other week her issue with Jade was after it all happened and Rosie ran into the water etc instead of Jade messaging her herself she made a group chat and tried to talk to Rosie about it that way. Then when Rosie never spoke they all continued to talk about it in the group chat. The thing is Kirsty and Stacey are friends in real life. They didn't meet on the app. The people she meets on the app aren't her friends. They aren't people she should be leaving her wain with either. Not that jades a dodgy person to leave a kid with or whatever you just don't leave your wain with someone you barely know.
Thing is for those couple days T probably seen normality. How life should be no chaos or police constantly coming and going.

Reactions: 9
Thing is for those couple days T probably seen normality. How life should be no chaos or police constantly coming and going.
It was maybe normal & chilled for him but there's nothing normal about being shipped off to someone your mum met through tiktoks gaff 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.