Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is last nights antics not all over the troll pages today 🤷‍♀️ Just curious thought the fyp would have been full of her today n av not seen anything 😬

Reactions: 11
Is anybody watching Cher? I don't know if what she's just said is true but I can believe it. When rosie shouted T down to thank her followers for the money she whispered to him... apparently she had whispered that she'll give him the money next week when she's paid.... which means she's pocketed all that money that was gifted or bank transferred last night. That's abysmal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Is anybody watching Cher? I don't know if what she's just said is true but I can believe it. When rosie shouted T down to thank her followers for the money she whispered to him... apparently she had whispered that she'll give him the money next week when she's paid.... which means she's pocketed all that money that was gifted or bank transferred last night. That's abysmal
She did whisper something but I couldn’t make it out 🥴

Reactions: 7
I watched her whisper too but my volume was quite low and I couldn't make it out either 😭

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice how she said she had £110 this week but then said before she would drop £200 in someone’s bank for an address. She’s at it

Reactions: 9
She definitely whispered that I heard her say you got enough for your birthday I’ll give you the money next week!! No doubt she had dial gram drop off!!! The amount of money she gets and she still comes on with a sob story about T knowing she will get what she’s asking for also seen someone say she was lifted this morning 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
yip I heard her whisper to him the only bit I could make out was next week so yeah Cher is on the button and I knew myself the wane would never see it well maybe a few quid and Rosie pocket the rest for her hair appointment. Disgrace of a mother

• Sad
I don't think she's got as many 'fans' as she makes out. People love drama and want to see everything unfold. A few comments on her lives about her being a good Mum. But the majority of people are sitting there not saying anything, waiting & watching.

You'd like to think if you were making an arse of yourself on social media someone would come round and cut the live and take your phone off you.

Even 2frat was like I can't watch this. Not very helpful! Even if she wasn't grounded I doubt whether she'd be there.

Rosie comes on tt for likes and validation and gifts. But in reality she has no one.
Yup. The only constant in her life is that poor wean who has probably supported and parented her most of his life. She drops him like a hot brick when an opportunity to get wasted or spend time with some shady character comes along. Exploiting him for cash and gifts is vile.

Even the halfwits enabling her move on eventually, once they’ve managed to gain traction on TikTok off the back of her latest drama. Or once they’ve skint themselves gifting her and catch on that they get nothing in return. Or once they see her for the devious individual she is, and not the poor little victim she claims to be.

She is very free with her cash when she gets a pal, but it isn’t kindness, it’s manipulation and ammunition to use against them when they wise up and nope the duck outta there.

Reactions: 14
Why is last nights antics not all over the troll pages today 🤷‍♀️ Just curious thought the fyp would have been full of her today n av not seen anything 😬
Maybe the sheer venom and evilness sickened even them ?

Fkn lower than a snakes belly 🤬😡😡😡
Sbsolute scuzzbucket !

Reactions: 9
Her arms in those videos! Awful that she’s doing that to herself. Why are the MH ppl not taking her in and helping her! I don’t know if I can watch her any more. I really hope T is ok. Wish she would just accept it’s over with Louise and move forward! Feel like giving her a fukin shake violently and telling her to get a grip ffs before it’s too late!

Reactions: 8
hardly surprised after her saying this is her skint week & she pays out £115 a week in menoges. She was just using T as an excuse to coin it in and all these gullible morons desperate to be up her arse hand over their money 🙈 the modern day way to beg!

how would she get the money from the gifts in louise's account? or did someone pay the 100 straight into her bank

Reactions: 3
how would she get the money from the gifts in louise's account? or did someone pay the 100 straight into her bank
i am not clued up on how the gifts work but once she put her bank details on, someone said they sent her £100 to her account

Reactions: 3
Holy tit I had a LOT to catch up on there 😳😳😳😳😳 all I can say is wow!

Reactions: 4
She’s probably used the gift money to get a taxi to go look for Louise the mad bint 😂😂
Chers live just got cut mid sentence but didn’t say the room had been banned 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cannot wait to see the big hair transformation this week. I’m sorry but I don’t know how anyone could touch that head of hers willingly. Or any other body part for that matter. Spew

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe because Ben/Nancy is behind about 90% of the troll pages and won't have a word against Rosie, even when she's malicious and nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rosie’s return to TT will probably be a hair reveal video tomorrow then normal action resumes like nothing ever happened

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie’s return to TT will probably be a hair reveal video tomorrow then normal action resumes like nothing ever happened
Yeh no doubt kid on last night never happened but she will need to deal with SW today because even tho the police had no concerns a report will still be sent to SW informing them they done 2 welfare checks in 1 night

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.