Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heeey aw God. Toothache is such a horrible pain! Really hope you get it sorted. I swear by Oragel from boots. It's just over £3 and it numbs the area! It's been a god send in the past for me! I had 4 teeth yanked out over lockdown due to how much pain I was in! Also.... Salt washes helped. Warm water and salt and just try keep it to the affected side of your mouth ♥♥♥😘

I've hardly slept a wink. I dunno what kind of night T has had 💔💔 wee darling. Hearts breaking for him and stomachs in knots. It has been since she started putting drug dealers details etc She's a lost cause and a bleeping disgrace. Wish she would duck right off and give that boy a chance at least to be safe and happy somewhere else. Z's thriving away from her and T would only do the exact same 💔💔♥
She won't voluntarily admit she isn't good for him and hand him over for one reason only, money! How will she live such a reckless life then or pay for hair extensions, nails, botox etc? She's a selfish, self centred, controlling freak

Reactions: 11
After catching up on the bush I'm shocked even for her this is bad! How she can think its normal to hack into her exs snapchat is truly crazy? If this was a straight relationship and a man doing what she did it would be viewed very differently.

Also the police who do these checks and actually leave a child in her care in the state she was in is beyond me.

Louise should go to the police and report her for stalking and harassment then run a bleeping million miles away from the bush and stay there! Louise is clearly not innocent in all of their tit but the snapchat thing for me was a hard watch especially with her thinking shes somehow entitled to take Louise's socials from her.

Crazy beyond words even for the Bush and all her gang of merry followers if they defend her actions they're all needing their heads checked as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After catching up on the bush I'm shocked even for her this is bad! How she can think its normal to hack into her exs snapchat is truly crazy? If this was a straight relationship and a man doing what she did it would be viewed very differently.

Also the police who do these checks and actually leave a child in her care in the state she was in is beyond me.

Louise should go to the police and report her for stalking and harassment then run a bleeping million miles away from the bush and stay there! Louise is clearly not innocent in all of their tit but the snapchat thing for me was a hard watch especially with her thinking shes somehow entitled to take Louise's socials from her.

Crazy beyond words even for the Bush and all her gang of merry followers if they defend her actions they're all needing their heads checked as well.
if this was a man acting like this, he would slaughtered all over social media & police phoned but yet again Rosie gets free reign to do as she pleases 🤷🏻‍♀️

i think Louise enjoys all this chaos as much as she does tbh. She might not be as vocal on social media about it but i can just imagine the messages she sends to Rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody life getting in the way but I’m caught up again 🤣
I duno what angers me more these days the fact her son is clearly not safe with her and nothing seems to be done or the bleeping enablers condoning this utter madness!
I also am getting sick of these absolute weapons who keep telling her that there battle scars naw they’re no, they’re bleeping attention seeking scars!!!
The people sending her gifts/money bleeping hell I would love the social and the dole office to see this tit.
I didn’t honestly think she could get any lower but by duck she always manages to come back bleeping worse.
Who else can’t wait for the “comeback is always better than the setback” videos also someone might want to explain that to her cause it’s just getting bleeping embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 15
Off topic slightly....but if anyone follows the Eden Harvey thread, have you read the new wiki page about her on here 🤣 i think we need one for the Bush lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll emerge with Fight Song and new extensions, bold as brass, zero embarrassment, zero shame tomorrow or whenever the duck she's booked in. Missed hauf the live because I was pished and couldnae help masel and got blocked. She was an absolute midden last night, hopefully today holed up in her manky scratcher aw day stewing in her ain pish. That laddie deserves better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that was an interesting catch up I turned her off when she turned balboa bush how sad are u offering money for someone's address 😕

Reactions: 5
Louise should go to the police n get her done for harassment also the telecommunications act aswell as she’s contacting her family etc! It’s pure stalker behaviour, Louise change your number , make up a new email address and change all of your passwords.

Yeh no doubt kid on last night never happened but she will need to deal with SW today because even tho the police had no concerns a report will still be sent to SW informing them they done 2 welfare checks in 1 night
I hope sw find out she was outting dangerous people on her live doxxing etc if that isn’t putting him in serious danger idk what is at this point

Reactions: 8
Louise should go to the police n get her done for harassment also the telecommunications act aswell as she’s contacting her family etc! It’s pure stalker behaviour, Louise change your number , make up a new email address and change all of your passwords.
Rosie says she'd got evidence of Louise and her family being drug dealers though. I think she's trying to blackmail Louise into coming back so she won't expose it all.

Rosie says she'd got evidence of Louise and her family being drug dealers though. I think she's trying to blackmail Louise into coming back so she won't expose it all.
Why would you want to bring that kind of drama to your door step move the duck on its like fatal attraction ffs she will be boiling her pets soon 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I dont get is why would you want to force anyone to be with you?

If her attention seeking tit gets louise back what happens then? They just stay together because louise is too afraid to leave her for fear of being "exposed"

Or better still why would you even want this big bad person at all 😬

Reactions: 8
Why would you want to bring that kind of drama to your door step move the duck on its like fatal attraction ffs she will be boiling her pets soon 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know Rosie she can't just live a peaceful life. I was in disbelief at her being angry about Louise not seeing her dog when Rosie leaves her wains with anyone for longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did threaten to stab Louise’s dog the last time they fell out, so that wouldn’t surprise me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s a twisted witch, all that dinny bother her when Louise was with her! Rosie is fly as duck she will go to any length to get her own way! Spooky witch

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.