Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who doesn't use Snapchat, how does the video she showed of Louise screaming at the Uber guy work? Did Louise post that video of herself behaving like that on her SC? Does Louise think that's something to be proud of?

One thing I cannot tolerate are those who treat service workers (or any minimum wage workers) like tit. No time for it whatsoever and if I saw a friend of mine behaving like that, i'd strongly reconsider my friendship.
I think Louise saves all her memories and pictures/videos on her snapchat for only her to look back on

Reactions: 8
Did the Police actually say on TikTik they had no concerns? If I had screen recording of that, I’d be emailing it to their Sergeant and suggesting some training is needed. Lazy as duck. They probably just couldn’t be arsed dealing with her.

I have a sick feeling she has gone off Live and self injured to guilt trip Louise again. I absolutely think it’s a manipulation tactic when she does this, but when she’s raging and determined to punish Louise, there’s a high chance she could accidentally do some really severe or even deadly damage to herself. Who would find her? That wee guy. Heartbreaking to think about.

I kinda get that T is an age where he is pretty independent and able to entertain himself and seek help if needed (apart from when his TikTok addicted maw takes his phone to further her online smear campaign). The life he is living is his ‘normal’ and being removed would bring it’s own issues for him. It makes me sad though that there has been social work involvement throughout his life, including whilst he was in utero ffs, and nothing was done sooner to make sure he had the best start and a stable upbringing. Instead he’s been brought up in his Maws image and exposed to all sorts.

Rosie’s needs have been prioritised every single time, she’s been given opportunity after opportunity to sort herself out and show up for her kids. And look where they are. She lets the boy down time and again and has now opened that up for a scatty bam like Louise to do the same, all as part of her sick, twisted game. Saw so many comments in her Live saying she was protecting T. bleeping imbeciles just can’t grasp how Bush has created that dynamic for T and Louise, maybe even encouraged it as she knows Louise wouldn’t follow through so it’s just more ammunition. Even whilst rhyming off Louise’s character flaws she was still gonna have her back in their life last night, proving she would do anything to regain control over the first person to show her a bit of sexual attention in years.

Reactions: 13
Did the Police actually say on TikTik they had no concerns? If I had screen recording of that, I’d be emailing it to their Sergeant and suggesting some training is needed. Lazy as duck. They probably just couldn’t be arsed dealing with her.

I have a sick feeling she has gone off Live and self injured to guilt trip Louise again. I absolutely think it’s a manipulation tactic when she does this, but when she’s raging and determined to punish Louise, there’s a high chance she could accidentally do some really severe or even deadly damage to herself. Who would find her? That wee guy. Heartbreaking to think about.

I kinda get that T is an age where he is pretty independent and able to entertain himself and seek help if needed (apart from when his TikTok addicted maw takes his phone to further her online smear campaign). The life he is living is his ‘normal’ and being removed would bring it’s own issues for him. It makes me sad though that there has been social work involvement most of his life, including whilst he was in utero ffs, and nothing was done sooner to make sure he had the best start and a stable upbringing. Instead he’s been brought up in his Maws image and exposed to all sorts.

Rosie’s needs have been prioritised every single time, she’s been given opportunity after opportunity to sort herself out and show up for her kids. And look where they are. She lets the boy down time and again and has now opened that up for a scatty bam like Louise to do the same, all as part of her sick, twisted game. Saw so many comments in her Live saying she was protecting T. bleeping imbeciles just can’t grasp how Bush has created that dynamic for T and Louise, maybe even encouraged it as she knows Louise wouldn’t follow through so it’s just more ammunition. Even whilst rhyming off Louise’s character flaws she was still gonna have her back in their life last night, proving she would do anything to regain control over the first person to show her a bit of sexual attention in years.
i never seen the bit when the police were on the camera, my end froze and had to come out & back in. That was the 2nd time they had been out as well. I just don’t get how they can say there is no concern regarding her son being there when she is in that state and also a concern for herself. She was unhinged more than usual for her last night.

its scary as duck the lengths she is prepared to go to in order to regain contact with a lassie she has known for a few months and the relationship has been so toxic.

she has 2 beautiful kids that she could straighten herself out for her and put as much effort into getting Z back and making life that wee bit better for them as she does for her obsession with Louise.

i would see the point in her obsession if Louise had her life in order and she brought something to her life other than chaos but she doesn’t. She is as fucked up as Rosie. At least Louise has no responsibilities like she does.

I also cannot believe she gave out T's xbox gamer tag last night....
but its okay because she said "Don't add him if you're a pedalo". I'm sure that will ward them off.

She literally opened up a way for anyone to get into contact with T without her supervision, be it a pedalo or a troll.

She is just a bleeping disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I also cannot believe she gave out T's xbox gamer tag last night....
but its okay because she said "Don't add him if you're a pedalo". I'm sure that will ward them off.

She literally opened up a way for anyone to get into contact with T without her supervision, be it a pedalo or a troll.

She is just a bleeping disgrace.
I find it odd she’s letting these cunts she hardly knows add him on Snapchat aswell,2frat and the like wtf are they doing with kids on their snap. I know I wouldn’t have my pals weans I’ve known for years on social media never mind someone I just know through a apps weans.

Reactions: 11
Never saw the police on camera but before the left the second time she went can I ask use to say use have no concerns and they were like no concerns having a wee laugh with her & T

Reactions: 7
I can't believe in one breath she was saying that Louise's own family are a disgrace cos they;re letting Louise act the way she is (like what btw, going out having fun as a single woman with no kids!!) and then saying she's the only one trying to help her. Also revealing info about Louise family and drugs... revealing her families jobs with the council etc... she really is a bleeping rat

She started off asking for gifts to fund a dial a booze and she would expose more stuff about Louise. Then she said if she gets 200 dollars she would give money to Tyler and then the whole story began about Louise promising him money.

I still can’t believe people willingly give her money regardless of what it’s for when she probably has more disposable income a month than anyone on that live or in this thread. Bearing in mind that during this she said she has £300 sitting for her hair!!

what the bleeping duck are these people on man

Reactions: 15
I got this one of the crackpot leaving the voice notes had to delete all sorts off my phone to free up memory 🙈😂 hope it works

Reactions: 7
I think Rosie acts more mwi than she is to gain more attention and 'concern'.. Money too. Any attention good or bad is good for a narc like Rosie. They don't know the difference. That's why I think the police had no concerns because she wasn't as mwi as she was showing on live. Just a theory. I can't understand why the police would say everythings fine and no concerns? I can't get my head around that apart from it being the above. Just wouldn't put it past her at all. Boot!
Yeah I had thought that last night too, she had wee glimpses where she didn’t seem as bad as she did like two minutes later. I thought she’s probably acting fine when the police have turned up cause when she was just heading off and T was about a bit more she seemed to be able to pull herself together a bit, not that she was fine but she definitely didn’t appear more away with it. Wouldn’t put it past her to really go for it for sympathy, money & to make Louise concerned for her.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being that much of a fuckin idiot people are phoning TWO welfare checks on you cos you would rather make a rip roaring bleep of yourself on live over someone you have never been with longer than 7 days than take care of your son.
I really hope shes not harmed herself when shes been in herself with that wean, a havent stopped thinkin of him all day

• Heart
Another classic move by beggy bush. Gets pished and makes out Louise let T down by not appearing with money. Sorry hen but any pain or hurt T has is on YOU. You decided to introduce kid to someone u knew was unstable so stop blaming everyone around u. Why is it never her fault. Take some accountability, sort yerself out and act like a decent member of society amd watch yer bleeping kids. Dirty begging woman. Ibalso wish someone would report her to all sorts of authorities, dwp, social, the bleeping MPs haha actual dislike her with a passion.

I also don’t get what she’s going to achieve by trying to ‘expose’ Louise, anyone who’s watched Louise for a while won’t be surprised at all by what’s apparently in her Snapchat memories. She’s unpredictable, clearly loves to run her mouth & who would be surprised about Louise doing drugs 😂 the only thing that would surprise me about Louise is that she’d have her tit together enough to actually deal any drugs and no just take them 🤷🏻‍♀️
On the face of it Louise has nothing to lose, she’s not got kids or a job. Her family seem to know exactly what she’s like. I think that’s why bush is bringing her brother & sister and family into it, they seem to have jobs and that and maybe by trying to threaten that is the only way she can really hurt Louise, it’s sick as duck.
Agree with whoever said she could’ve hurt herself after that live last night as a last ditch attempt to get the attention from Louise, the only part that worries me about that is that poor wee guy. He deserves so much better.

Reactions: 9
Louise is a crackpot but Rosies took it to another level of psychopath. Anyone getting into a relationship with her in the future seriously needs their heads looked at.

The whole Louise story was made up , she literally made it up on the spot! Then the begging for gifts for more gossip , the lassie needs to be locked up! She’s nowell! I also
think she was kiddin on she was more mwi than she actually was and was just spiralling. I just heard Cher say in her live 2.4k was watching last night n not 1 of them went to see if she was ok? That in itself should be enough for her to get off TT n get a bleeping grip!

Reactions: 18
A don’t think Rosie is Gonny stop until she has Louise back she will say n do anything to have her she’s so desperate and pathetic n deserves everything she gets after last night but to bring T into it all n tell him lies manipulating him into her warped thinking is Gonny damage that wee boy for life 😟

I don't think she's got as many 'fans' as she makes out. People love drama and want to see everything unfold. A few comments on her lives about her being a good Mum. But the majority of people are sitting there not saying anything, waiting & watching.

You'd like to think if you were making an arse of yourself on social media someone would come round and cut the live and take your phone off you.

Even 2frat was like I can't watch this. Not very helpful! Even if she wasn't grounded I doubt whether she'd be there.

Rosie comes on tt for likes and validation and gifts. But in reality she has no one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.