Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting a pure sinister vibe off that live? Like ano she’s had mad ones before but this one seemed very volatile

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else getting a pure sinister vibe off that live? Like ano she’s had mad ones before but this one seemed very volatile
Shes a nasty vindictive bastard, but i also think louise is the same! She wound bushy flaps up to this, and i think she knew exactly what she was doing! Wee cows everywhere.

Reactions: 11
Yeah definitely, the venom and hate in her voice and face was something else.

Feel so sorry for T 😔

Reactions: 9
Yeah definitely, the venom and hate in her voice and face was something else.

Feel so sorry for T 😔
That poor boy is nothing more than a pawn in her sick games 😥 she was seething tonight u could tell she was ready erupt at anyone anytime, I hope he’s ok

Reactions: 10
Last of the gin n then am gawn to bed for PISHY WORK in the morning. Bush i will never forgive u for kiddin us on u were coming back on to expose mater n never turned up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’ll return the money for not holding up her end of the deal?

Wit yeez laughin at? Bein serious here! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads im sitting here reeking of all sorts and bet i still don't smell as bad as bush. I was chewing garlic cause it was helping with the toothache then a bit went in the hole in my tooth and it was agony now im guzzling vanilla extract cause that's supposed to help with toothache ma breath reeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes a nasty vindictive bastard, but i also think louise is the same! She wound bushy flaps up to this, and i think she knew exactly what she was doing! Wee cows everywhere.
Louise is toxic af but kinda with the mentality of a 14 year old if u get me but Rosie was on a whole different level especially tonight she didn’t care who she hurt in the process including her own child hope the wee man is ok

• Heart
Lads im sitting here reeking of all sorts and bet i still don't smell as bad as bush. I was chewing garlic cause it was helping with the toothache then a bit went in the hole in my tooth and it was agony now im guzzling vanilla extract cause that's supposed to help with toothache ma breath reeks 🤣
Oh no you're having a time of it 😔 hope you can get seen really soon

Louise is toxic af but kinda with the mentality of a 14 year old if u get me but Rosie was on a whole different level especially tonight she didn’t care who she hurt in the process including her own child hope the wee man is ok
Louise isn't hurting anyone else with her behaviour, well maybe her Mum but she's probably used to it. Rosie has two wee kiddies relying on her. She was shouting on live tonight I don't give a monkeys duck when she was talking about the situation about Z. I'd be devastated I didn't have my wee girl with me. I don't know how she can put her head on the pillow at night and sleep. Absolute different breed of human, if she put as much effort into fighting for Z as she did for Louise she would've been back months ago. But Rosie doesn't want her girl back she just wants to get mwi and fight with Louise

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Louise isn't hurting anyone else with her behaviour, well maybe her Mum but she's probably used to it. Rosie has two wee kiddies relying on her. She was shouting on live tonight I don't give a monkeys duck when she was talking about the situation about Z. I'd be devastated I didn't have my wee girl with me. I don't know how she can put her head on the pillow at night and sleep. Absolute different breed of human, if she put as much effort into fighting for Z as she did for Louise she would've been back months ago. But Rosie doesn't want her girl back she just wants to get mwi and fight with Louise
I honestly can’t comprehend how it’s just normal for Rosie not to have z at home with her and t as a family unit. This is why tattle exists for folk like us who can’t understand how people live like this it gives us somewhere to vent when we are laying at night worrying about vulnerable children

• Heart

Thanks hunni hopefully get an appointment 2moro. I've struggled going out of the house for a while but then managed to get to docs cpl wks ago had my antidepressants upped and they made me feel like crap but starting to get used to them so I'm ready to leave the house although just to go to dentist plus I've got a new wheelchair that I need some practice with i need some L plates attached to me 🤣 can see me getting done way dangerous driving 🤣 so if uz don't hear from me 2moro ive ran over a pedestrian and the polis are chasing me 👩‍🦽 zoom zoom 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Am no gonna lie... am still awaiting rosie coming back, maybe even chelsea! But iv made pals with shaun the sheep so that will need to do, hes a cool wee roaster so im happy with that haha... also am fulla gin so tomorrow wont be pleasant at work BUT AL BE THERE. WHERE IS BUSH. LIAR

• Haha
I honestly can’t comprehend how it’s just normal for Rosie not to have z at home with her and t as a family unit. This is why tattle exists for folk like us who can’t understand how people live like this it gives us somewhere to vent when we are laying at night worrying about vulnerable children
Exactly, the first time I seen her really shouting at him on a live, we've all seen the video, I couldn't sleep! I kept drifting off and waking up thinking of the poor wee guy. No child should be spoken to like she speaks to him, he's not even done anything wrong, sits upstairs quietly when she's having a rave down the stairs and inviting randoms into his home.

Thanks hunni hopefully get an appointment 2moro. I've struggled going out of the house for a while but then managed to get to docs cpl wks ago had my antidepressants upped and they made me feel like crap but starting to get used to them so I'm ready to leave the house although just to go to dentist plus I've got a new wheelchair that I need some practice with i need some L plates attached to me 🤣 can see me getting done way dangerous driving 🤣 so if uz don't hear from me 2moro ive ran over a pedestrian and the polis are chasing me 👩‍🦽 zoom zoom 🤣
Haha got an image of you now, smoke coming off your wheels zooming into the dentist. Glad you're feeling a wee bit better though 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has bush been a responsible adult n went to bed for school in the morning? I believe not

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heeey aw God. Toothache is such a horrible pain! Really hope you get it sorted. I swear by Oragel from boots. It's just over £3 and it numbs the area! It's been a god send in the past for me! I had 4 teeth yanked out over lockdown due to how much pain I was in! Also.... Salt washes helped. Warm water and salt and just try keep it to the affected side of your mouth ♥♥♥😘

I've hardly slept a wink. I dunno what kind of night T has had 💔💔 wee darling. Hearts breaking for him and stomachs in knots. It has been since she started putting drug dealers details etc She's a lost cause and a bleeping disgrace. Wish she would duck right off and give that boy a chance at least to be safe and happy somewhere else. Z's thriving away from her and T would only do the exact same 💔💔♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she have enough of a brass neck to go back on TT today 👀. She went too far last night involving Louises family.

Reactions: 8
Try a hot water bottle over your face it helps loads 🙂

Reactions: 3
Heeey aw God. Toothache is such a horrible pain! Really hope you get it sorted. I swear by Oragel from boots. It's just over £3 and it numbs the area! It's been a god send in the past for me! I had 4 teeth yanked out over lockdown due to how much pain I was in! Also.... Salt washes helped. Warm water and salt and just try keep it to the affected side of your mouth ♥♥♥😘

I've hardly slept a wink. I dunno what kind of night T has had 💔💔 wee darling. Hearts breaking for him and stomachs in knots. It has been since she started putting drug dealers details etc She's a lost cause and a bleeping disgrace. Wish she would duck right off and give that boy a chance at least to be safe and happy somewhere else. Z's thriving away from her and T would only do the exact same 💔💔♥
I've went thru 3 tubes of orajel lol I've just not got any left I've barely slept all night so I'm a cranky boot today 💖

Try a hot water bottle over your face it helps loads 🙂
Thanks hunni 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I hardly slept a wink last night wondering what was happening in that house after the live ended cos we all know theres no way that Bush went to bed with a cuppa and a wee tuck in. Evil witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.