Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am no gonna lie... am still awaiting rosie coming back, maybe even chelsea! But iv made pals with shaun the sheep so that will need to do, hes a cool wee roaster so im happy with that haha... also am fulla gin so tomorrow wont be pleasant at work BUT AL BE THERE. WHERE IS BUSH. LIAR
i find him quite entertaining. I love his honesty when he talks about being transgender ☺

Does she have enough of a brass neck to go back on TT today 👀. She went too far last night involving Louises family.
she has never developed a conscience before so i doubt last nights tit show will have helped her find one either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet the bush will appear on live at some point today with Louise kissing round her face she will have manipulated Louise to come back by blackmailing her with all this stuff she has on her if I’m right and they are back together makes them look like complete utter 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet the bush will appear on live at some point today with Louise kissing round her face she will have manipulated Louise to come back by blackmailing her with all this stuff she has on her if I’m right and they are back together makes them look like complete utter 🤡🤡🤡🤡
They don't have a brass neck between them. Especially Rosie. An I don't know if that's scary or just plain radgie. 🤷‍♀️. I'd never come back on social media or show my face outside again if I had done what she done last night. And those followers really are something else. It's them that give Rosie the drive to continue on the way she is. Funny thing is that if another tiktoker was doing this , their name wouldn't be out Rosies mouth.

Reactions: 12
Ohhhhhh FFS I’ve missed the drama AGAIN!
Doctor prescribed me sleeping tablets and I’ve been in bed by 9pm last 2 nights.
I’m begging one of you complete and utter sex machines to give me a wee recap please!
What did she do to Louise?
Why is it a shame for T what happened?
Who was in her house?
Anything else I need to catch up on!

Fanks besties ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was coming on to ask if she came back live but after reading here I see she didn’t, who knew🙄😆
So all her wee drama chasing followers had the p ripped right out them by gifting her and some even gave money all because they though she had the balls to try expose drug dealers and all sorts🤣🤣

Doctor prescribed me sleeping tablets and I’ve been in bed by 9pm last 2 nights.
I’m begging one of you complete and utter sex machines to give me a wee recap please!
Who was in her house?

Fanks besties ♥
She logged into Louise's snap and was playing videos out. One of her going mental at a Just Eat guy, Rosie left videos for Louise's sister telling her what a horrible person she is. She kept giving out addresses for Louise's new burd and went off to phone a taxi to take her there until someone said she was a TKD fighter. There was some drama with her crying to a taxi driver, Louise got the blame for that as well.

She got banned so was using Louise's TT.

Louise was supposed to go to Rosie's at 6pm, last she heard she was getting a taxi, Louise didn't turn up. She promised T money for his xbox pass thing. People were gifting her and transferring into her bank, someone sent £100! She said she'd spill stuff about Louise if people gave her money.

Police turned up to do a welfare check and said they had no concerns even though she was steaming and T was in the house. She got them to say live on TT they had no concerns.

• Sad
  • Heart
A would say i’m shocked at her antics but am fkn no, I canny believe people are still blind to her

Reactions: 9
Wow -- so I watched all the crazy Live last night. I can't believe she went that far.. She is insane. Her poor son. Dragged through it all - she is using him as a manipulation tool to get louise back. If she doesn't come back to her then she is hurting T. No rosie you do that all on your own.

She was out her tits last night like - it was SO UGLY to see how poisonous she can get. She really thought she was doing something eh... what an absolute monster. Poor Louise (who is a twit but my god if that is how rosie acts publically on live then imagine the blackmailing and manipulation going on behind the scenes.)

She should NOT have T in her care.

Reactions: 19
A would say i’m shocked at her antics but am fkn no, I canny believe people are still blind to her
Everyone in comments telling her she's a great Mum and she looks beautiful, while she's pissed out her head dancing about on live for hours. She even had wee Ts phone last night so she could go on live with one and scroll Louise's social media with the other. The wee soul came down and asked for it back and she's like I pay the contract I'm using it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She changed her story a million times last night. When she was lip syncing n more or less flashing her tits she was saying she wasn’t bothered what Louise was doing. The more mwi she was getting the more she couldn’t mask n was spouting lies n just out of control! She is a very twisted and manipulative lassie, it’s actually frightening! She needs more than therapy she’s a psychopath, hurting herself to hurt others , using her own kids as a pawn in her sick wee head!
The real Rosie shone through last night infront of over 2k watching the car crash

Reactions: 15
I just find it disgusting how she tried to blame Louise for hurting T the other day because Rosie lied and said she was on holiday. Then he found out they split up on tiktok. That was Louise's fault she'll never be hurting him again. Yesterday she gave Louise another chance to "let T down" the only person to blame for this is Rosie.

Reactions: 22
Exactly, and she keeps allowing it. When her and Louise split up after the self harm she said it was all about her and the kids. How many times have we heard this now. She keeps giving Louise a chance to hurt T and make false promises.

Reactions: 13
Who was in her house?

Fanks besties ♥
You're picture OMG ha ha ha ha ha finished

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Rosie acts more mwi than she is to gain more attention and 'concern'.. Money too. Any attention good or bad is good for a narc like Rosie. They don't know the difference. That's why I think the police had no concerns because she wasn't as mwi as she was showing on live. Just a theory. I can't understand why the police would say everythings fine and no concerns? I can't get my head around that apart from it being the above. Just wouldn't put it past her at all. Boot!

Reactions: 18
I bet her behaviour totally changes when the police come to do these welfare checks, she’s not daft she will act totally normal & play the good mum act to manipulate the police, make them think all is well

As someone who doesn't use Snapchat, how does the video she showed of Louise screaming at the Uber guy work? Did Louise post that video of herself behaving like that on her SC? Does Louise think that's something to be proud of?

One thing I cannot tolerate are those who treat service workers (or any minimum wage workers) like tit. No time for it whatsoever and if I saw a friend of mine behaving like that, i'd strongly reconsider my friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone got any videos? Why was she asking for money?
Louise promised T £50 and money for his xbox and that she was coming through last night.

she never appeared and all hell broke loose. She went live on Louise’s account and told people to gift her so she could get the money for T that way so he wasn’t let down.

she ended up putting her bank details in the comments for money to be sent. Someone said they sent £100 (who knows if it was true).

she said she would go offline, sort T out with the money for his computer then come back on at half 11 to spill the tea on Louise. That was another condition as well for the money, people send gifts and she would tell all.

she never appeared back on live but she also mentioned how this was her skint week and she is £115 a week in menoges & is getting hair extensions this week as well apparently so you can make up your own mind what the money these absolute dafties have gave her is actually for 😏

Reactions: 9
Is anyone watching Cher, shes breaking down all rosies benefits and says she gets about 1000 a week between everything she gets 😳 her and T DLA, carers allowance, ESA, child tax and child benefits! Thats fuckin unbelievable

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.