Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully people will start seeing him for what he is. What he said tonight was bang out of order. You'd think folk would learn with what's happened in the past with this kind of thing. You don't ever say that to anyone.

Scotty was saying today to a load of lassies in a live Danny won't be here forever. And one said I know he breathes really loud. I doubt his lungs are pink and fluffy sitting smoking crack all day. Scotty just jumps from live to live looking for validation. He's definitely started arguing with folk more now instead of just being in amongst the drama.
He canny have much of a real life, he’s on live literally all day every day. It’s really disturbing how he is controlling these vulnerable men.

Reactions: 3
I've been off Fb for 4 months, and i dont even care 😂. i prefer us all being 🤫

Reactions: 5
I’ll bet Scott is regretting mouthing off to Danny cos Danny ain’t letting this go and good on him, it would be a belter if he actually outted Scott 😂 I just wanna cook Danny a big roast dinner and look after him for a day cos all them wee wankers used him to do stupid things on live for their own sick viewing pleasure

Reactions: 8
There is a guy Chris I follow from Blackpool who lost his partner to sepsis 4 weeks ago, he takes drugs etc but is harmless like Danny. Scott et al piled in on him the other night and just took the absolute piss despite folk saying be kind. They encouraged Danny to join to make it into a 'show'. Danny and Chris actually got on well. For me this is just another form of bullying from Scott and his supposed crew.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There is a guy Chris I follow from Blackpool who lost his partner to sepsis 4 weeks ago, he takes drugs etc but is harmless like Danny. Scott et al piled in on him the other night and just took the absolute piss despite folk saying be kind. They encouraged Danny to join to make it into a 'show'. Danny and Chris actually got on well. For me this is just another form of bullying from Scott and his supposed crew.

They are absolute vultures, zeroing in on the vulnerable and tragic for cheap giggles to to make themselves feel good. Horrible bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think Cher bear might know who Scotty is I was watching a live the other day and the way they speak is like they go way back

I think Cher bear might know who Scotty is I was watching a live the other day and the way they speak is like they go way back
She does know who he is, She worked it out. It canny be hard to remember that voice 😬. Stuff of nightmares

How many followers doea danny have? Can be not get his own thread? I am here for the bush n I hve had to skip through 3 pages of danny n scotty shite.

Reactions: 6
Does Danny naw have 10k between all his accounts lol
Has it not got to be 10k on one account ?
If its a total 10k from multiple accounts it would certainly make organising new threads much easier and save our fav ones eg like this one 😆, potentially being derailed and shut down 🤔

Reactions: 4
Has it not got to be 10k on one account ?
If its a total 10k from multiple accounts it would certainly make organising new threads much easier and save our fav ones eg like this one 😆, potentially being derailed and shut down 🤔
i think it has to be one account.

Cherine there, the Martin Lewis of Glesga. Wonder if she's managed a shite yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww I’ve been on double shifts all week missed all the lives and my 1 morn off everyone is quiet 😂

I'm surprised Chers been live and managed to not mention Rosie's name. Unless I missed it 😂

duck sake just joined again she's talking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why's the hard woman clatty frati in Cher's box saying her family are going mental because a fake account said Steph yokers going to her door. Poor her eh being interrupted on her trip to the forge 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.