Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s absolutely vile. I don’t think his name is Scott either . Whole life story is probably lies. Danny’s got really bad mental health problems and is clearly vulnerable, absolutely sick him being told to top himself . Scotty cannot handle any criticism. His control of Danny is weirdo behaviour. Scotty will start using the pipe against Jack , can see it happening
Did Jack actually smoke the pipe? A lassie said she was in Danny's live for a long time and Jack was sleeping behind Danny. Was it Scotty who said he did?

Reactions: 1
Did Jack actually smoke the pipe? A lassie said she was in Danny's live for a long time and Jack was sleeping behind Danny. Was it Scotty who said he did?
No idea I didn’t watch his live last night

Reactions: 2
He’s doing to Danny what Bush does to Louise. To be fair to Scotty, he did make it clear in Jack’s Live this morning that Jack was an adult who chose to smoke that pipe, but Danny was mentioned so came on in a rager and it has just spiralled. Scotty’s mask slipped, he could have just ignored Danny but telling him to top himself was vile.

Anyone remember Scotty saying he dealt with drama every day? I think he’s been on the sick from his day job or something, a job where being prolific on social media would not go down well. Don’t think his name is even Scotty. He gives nothing away, but people spill it all to him and he uses it against them.
Skitter was on Dannys live, early doors shouting about crackpipes. Danny has 100% had the same story all day, thats why he wont sleep, he knows he is right and scott is a big isa, clout chasing fanny. Tattle tits called out La Tit and Scotty 😱. Polo hole fkd off after his sneakz were called out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got blocked for sending a greety face 😭. The ‘yess the’ fannies in the comments were being snide with Danny. Of course Danny is a nightmare, he smoked crack all night then had a gin for breakfast…but he’s not daft either. Hope Lewis and Duggy don’t think he’s their pal, cos he’s on that app for his own reasons and it isn’t to make pals.

Jack admitted smoking a wee bit of it when I saw his Live this morning. Slowpoker said she saw him smoking it in the Live. He’s a 25 year old guy, I don’t think he has many friends and seems quite socially awkward and impressionable tbh, but it was his choice and Danny didn’t force him, nor is he a babysitter or responsible for Jack in any way.

Reactions: 8
He’s doing to Danny what Bush does to Louise. To be fair to Scotty, he did make it clear in Jack’s Live this morning that Jack was an adult who chose to smoke that pipe, but Danny was mentioned so came on in a rager and it has just spiralled. Scotty’s mask slipped, he could have just ignored Danny but telling him to top himself was vile.

Anyone remember Scotty saying he dealt with drama every day? I think he’s been on the sick from his day job or something, a job where being prolific on social media would not go down well. Don’t think his name is even Scotty. He gives nothing away, but people spill it all to him and he uses it against them.
exactly what Bush does to people. At least she isn’t hiding herself away when she does it.

He will be outed one day. Someone will find out who he actually is and it can’t come quick enough.

Reactions: 5
I got blocked for sending a greety face 😭. The ‘yess the’ fannies in the comments were being snide with Danny. Of course Danny is a nightmare, he smoked crack all night then had a gin for breakfast…but he’s not daft either. Hope Lewis and Duggy don’t think he’s their pal, cos he’s on that app for his own reasons and it isn’t to make pals.

Jack admitted smoking a wee bit of it when I saw his Live this morning. Slowpoker said she saw him smoking it in the Live. He’s a 25 year old guy, I don’t think he has many friends and seems quite socially awkward and impressionable tbh, but it was his choice and Danny didn’t force him, nor is he a babysitter or responsible for Jack in any way.
Yes !! awrite for big Pope Scotty to sit from his wee dope den and issue advice 😂. Comments about his parents car 😬. Scotts on the bones of his ass

Skitter was on Dannys live, early doors shouting about crackpipes. Danny has 100% had the same story all day, thats why he wont sleep, he knows he is right and scott is a big isa, clout chasing fanny. Tattle tits called out La Tit and Scotty 😱. Polo hole fkd off after his sneakz were called out 🙄
Ah I missed the early one, but did see on here Danny had been riled by them early bells. Wee Jack has been revelling in their attention all day and seems to have turned on Danny because of them. It wasn’t that when they were telling them to kiss each-other etc. They were only half joking, would have loved it if they’d done it.

I can understand why people can’t watch Danny, but I have a soft spot for him because you can see glimpses of who he could have been if the drugs hadn’t taken hold. The only person he’s hurting is himself.

😂😂 they were ragin’ about you slagging those trainers ahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Danny’s far from daft , spoke to him for a bit a few weeks ago & he seemed very articulate when he was sober . Scottys just in it for himself , those who have yes the boys in their names are going to end up looking really foolish. Scotty loves vulnerable and from what was said this morning Jack is just that , he will cling on to Jack and use him for what he can get try to ruin his friendship with Danny can see it happening . Lewis seems to have distanced himself a bit from scotty

• Heart
I was watching one of Danny's lives this morning and he said Jack was ready to throw himself off Debenhams car park roof at some point (not today) and he went and got him. If anyone knows EK it's the shopping centre. Think there's about ten levels.

With the way he was talking i get the impression he feels a bit responsible for Jack. And he's probably a bit angry as he knows deep down how addictive the pipe is and how it's a downward spiral.

I saw Jack with the pipe in his hand but not his mouth.

Reactions: 2
Ah I missed the early one, but did see on here Danny had been riled by them early bells. Wee Jack has been revelling in their attention all day and seems to have turned on Danny because of them. It wasn’t that when they were telling them to kiss each-other etc. They were only half joking, would have loved it if they’d done it.

I can understand why people can’t watch Danny, but I have a soft spot for him because you can see glimpses of who he could have been if the drugs hadn’t taken hold. The only person he’s hurting is himself.

😂😂 they were ragin’ about you slagging those trainers ahaha
i love Danny, i still stand by my 1st instinct.. Fake trainers 🤣🤣

• Haha
I was watching one of Danny's lives this morning and he said Jack was ready to throw himself off Debenhams car park roof at some point (not today) and he went and got him. If anyone knows EK it's the shopping centre. Think there's about ten levels.

With the way he was talking i get the impression he feels a bit responsible for Jack. And he's probably a bit angry as he knows deep down how addictive the pipe is and how it's a downward spiral.
i seen him say that as well. He said Scotty can go get him the next time from Debenhams car park when he is saying he is jumping from it. Scotts a twisted wee bleep. He is on that app to tit stir and then sit back & watch all hell break loose. He should be pitted for having such an empty wee life that he gets his kicks from vulnerable people.

Reactions: 7
i seen him say that as well. He said Scotty can go get him the next time from Debenhams car park when he is saying he is jumping from it. Scotts a twisted wee bleep. He is on that app to tit stir and then sit back & watch all hell break loose. He should be pitted for having such an empty wee life that he gets his kicks from vulnerable people.
Scott is a rotten wee hole. Makes out hes a big man, fanny

Reactions: 9
Hopefully people will start seeing him for what he is. What he said tonight was bang out of order. You'd think folk would learn with what's happened in the past with this kind of thing. You don't ever say that to anyone.

Scotty was saying today to a load of lassies in a live Danny won't be here forever. And one said I know he breathes really loud. I doubt his lungs are pink and fluffy sitting smoking crack all day. Scotty just jumps from live to live looking for validation. He's definitely started arguing with folk more now instead of just being in amongst the drama.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.