Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chive queen got charged…good. Disgusting what she threatened.

Also MJ just got ripped into 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I said I'll no be back on this app"... but here you are starting more arguments. Take an actual break from it Jade.

Also, whys her whole mental family sitting in Chers live? 😂

Reactions: 7
Rosie, Cher etc will all be in their wee group chat laughing and joking 🙄

Reactions: 3
Chive queen got charged…good. Disgusting what she threatened.

Also MJ just got ripped into 😂
Shame it doesn't happen more often they are all far to comfortable with the threats they throw around on the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Jade had access to Rosie's account and unblocked people. Why wasn't she logging in and cutting her lives etc? Seems like a pattern with Frati here always accusing people of talking about folk but it seems to fall back to her.

Can one of you angels screen record for me 🙏 Im working and can’t see the lives 😩 Thinking do I really need this job🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MJ spilling some tea 😂

Thats interesting about Jade having access to Rosies account and unblocking people, clearly she loves it when Rosie explodes and wanted to keep it happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Jade had access to Rosie's account and unblocked people. Why wasn't she logging in and cutting her lives etc? Seems like a pattern with Frati here always accusing people of talking about folk but it seems to fall back to her.
Exactly this. Shes the one who calls everyone horrible old cows. 👀 Yet look what shes doing behind the scenes.

Reactions: 4
Why is scotty in the box irrelevant trash what's it got to do with him. Can't stand him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.