Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does scotty play every side in these dramas? I don't watch the likes but by what I'm hearing he's in everywhere but not wanting to take sides? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So its ok for 2Frat to come in a live ripping into MJ but MJ hasn’t come on live to defend herself 😂 bleeping morons!

Reactions: 6
Dunno why I'm shocked that when Rosie was at her lowest Jade had access to her account and done nothing but unblock people & not end lives etc

This was not caused by Trolls. This was caused by Jade randomly screaming about MJ who wasn't even involved. Get out of Fratis bleeping hole.

Oh ffs it's kicking off now big 2frats in the box 🙈

Tik toks on fire fir a Thursday lunch time fecking helllll 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Hope MJ smashes clatty Frati 🤣
Scott being a isa again , usual shite with him he’s honestly the worst bleep on the app the now pure wummin
Kicking off on my day off, thanks ya bunch of bams for the entertainment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor MJs man getting woke up out his bed getting told to get dressed he's getting stabbed 😭 Jade was greeting about folk wanting to stab her and her wain yesterday now she's got people wanting to stab MJs full family

Reactions: 7
Mjs live now god I can't keep up tell him to shut it let her play the recording 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m soooooo happy I’m off work I live for days off picked the best day ever!

so jade unblocked everyone on bush account
Jade sitting smoking green all day long and being a grass apparently she called social work mj said on bush but jade said naw naw they called me because I had T I’m just like wow what the F 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Every bleeping day !! Dae they not get sick of it 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.