Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotty is in Danny's box. Ffs he said go do yersel in naebody cares. That's absolutely shocking saying that!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He said today he liked TL, if they are nice about him 😇. Only reason any of them were mentioned on here is coz they posted videos about bringing it down 😴. i slagged minty holes trainers 🙄, im naw sure that wee lesbian will ever get over that. Danny exposed us... again wrong ! Thats due to Scotty getting info from Tattle Trolls ( AKA BEN, rosies lap dug )
Only ones Ben got right on that tattle trolls Is the ones that use their real names n some don’t even post on here like Rangersman, his gf & Susie Shields Have videos n none of them are tattlers. Bens a wee weirdo, imagine Ben turned out to be Scotty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Danny’s needing to delete that account and set one up himself n don’t give any of that lot his password. Scottys a massive weirdo in his accounts , screen recording Danny’s snap messages , blocking Anyone that likes Danny frm his lives. He’s a control freak it’s so creepy how he’s in control of Danny’s accounts

Reactions: 6
vile faceless creep!
Hes just said that, Scott slags his appearance and won't show his face. He's saying he'll take him a square go if he comes to his house 🤦‍♀️

Danny’s needing to delete that account and set one up himself n don’t give any of that lot his password. Scottys a massive weirdo in his accounts , screen recording Danny’s snap messages , blocking Anyone that likes Danny frm his lives. He’s a control freak it’s so creepy how he’s in control of Danny’s accounts
Danny said Scott is taking his pal Jack's snaps and posting them 'for a laugh'

Think you've went too far now Scotty boy

Someone in the comments said Scott is Amber Heard 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes just said that, Scott slags his appearance and won't show his face. He's saying he'll take him a square go if he comes to his house 🤦‍♀️

Scotty is a creep he is sitting logged on Danny’s account muting and blocking anyone who likes Danny or says anything bad about Scotty . He’s needing to delete that account and take away the control from Scotty . If that was a guy controlling his gf the way scotty is controlling Danny’s social media folk would kick up duck .

Reactions: 5
Danny said it was Scott who blocked you Cass and told him to unblock you but he'll not do it.

Reactions: 3
Only ones Ben got right on that tattle trolls Is the ones that use their real names n some don’t even post on here like Rangersman, his gf & Susie Shields Have videos n none of them are tattlers. Bens a wee weirdo, imagine Ben turned out to be Scotty 🤣
😭 Hands up i reported bushy to DWP 🙈. my man said

Ive had a few mega pints but im sure the Amber comment is mine 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scotty is a creep he is sitting logged on Danny’s account muting and blocking anyone who likes Danny or says anything bad about Scotty . He’s needing to delete that account and take away the control from Scotty . If that was a guy controlling his gf the way scotty is controlling Danny’s social media folk would kick up duck .
and people still suck up the wee losers arse! He likes the vulnerable people so he does, utter freak!

Danny said it was Scott who blocked you Cass and told him to unblock you but he'll not do it.
Danny’s really needing to delete that account and start a fresh. If he’s blocked me how many others who genuinely like Danny is he blocking, I seen comment after comment disappear earlier from folk supporting Danny they folk must be blocked too. Scottys a wee weirdo guy

He’s doing to Danny what Bush does to Louise. To be fair to Scotty, he did make it clear in Jack’s Live this morning that Jack was an adult who chose to smoke that pipe, but Danny was mentioned so came on in a rager and it has just spiralled. Scotty’s mask slipped, he could have just ignored Danny but telling him to top himself was vile.

Anyone remember Scotty saying he dealt with drama every day? I think he’s been on the sick from his day job or something, a job where being prolific on social media would not go down well. Don’t think his name is even Scotty. He gives nothing away, but people spill it all to him and he uses it against them.

Anyone remember Scotty saying he dealt with drama every day? I think he’s been on the sick from his day job or something, a job where being prolific on social media would not go down well. Don’t think his name is even Scotty. He gives nothing away, but people spill it all to him and he uses it against them.
He's probably a PIP assessor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s doing to Danny what Bush does to Louise. To be fair to Scotty, he did make it clear in Jack’s Live this morning that Jack was an adult who chose to smoke that pipe, but Danny was mentioned so came on in a rager and it has just spiralled. Scotty’s mask slipped, he could have just ignored Danny but telling him to top himself was vile.

He’s absolutely vile. I don’t think his name is Scott either . Whole life story is probably lies. Danny’s got really bad mental health problems and is clearly vulnerable, absolutely sick him being told to top himself . Scotty cannot handle any criticism. His control of Danny is weirdo behaviour. Scotty will start using the pipe against Jack , can see it happening

Reactions: 6
Danny’s really needing to delete that account and start a fresh. If he’s blocked me how many others who genuinely like Danny is he blocking, I seen comment after comment disappear earlier from folk supporting Danny they folk must be blocked too. Scottys a wee weirdo guy
They are. He's blocking anyone who says anything bad about him and good about Danny. Bit of a control freak.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.