Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am done, head is fried- I deal with enough tit at work. Bring back hotel Mondays when we could laugh at the latest victim. Poor weans in every single one of their home’s. Beggars belief!

Reactions: 9
duck sake, so Bush told that English Jade something really horrible about Louise and T.

Can absolutely believe Rosie said something like that.
Still catching up but they English Jade had to be told not to let her wee boy run around with his nappy on and nothing else on a live. Wonder what she said to Rosie. Rosie said Louise stole ts boxers to wear she calls her a pedalo last week 😂

Never mind I'm caught up, that's so weird. I don't know what to think about it or whatever T said was bleeding but he's a growing boy, hormones are probably raging and he doesn't practice good hygiene. We know this because Rosie tells us about his showering habits. About he comes back out dry as if he's never even went in etc. Fair enough if it's been taken to the police but letisha doesn't need to come and say it on a live. It'll just jeopardise any case.

I find it so weird how Letisha and Jade spent the weekend calling Rosie and Louise. For what? Pure pest behaviour.

Reactions: 15
I find it so weird how Letisha and Jade spent the weekend calling Rosie and Louise. For what? Pure pest behaviour.
Imagine meeting your friend from TikTok, going a night out then spending your time together phoning Lousie and Rosie.

Letisha was trying to put all the blame on Jade, but then is like: "Then I phoned Rosie"...
Cher was like 🤯🤯 Why?!

She left all of this out this morning.

Reactions: 10
So apparently Rosie was on the phone to English manky Jade and heard someone (clearly T, apparently) in the background saying he was bleeding, but she’s making it like it’s his private parts that are bleeding. Very big accusations to be making on an app… if you genuinely believed that happened why would you even bring it up on the app and give rosie the heads up? Why would you not just let the police deal with it?
The fact it’s coming from letisha makes me very suspicious that it’s not true, this is what the 2nd time in the space of the week they’ve made accusations of Rosie being a pedalo?
I was late to the drama today and only caught that last Live. Did Letitia actually say anything about it this morning? I’m just wondering if Bush and Louise knew what was being said/gonna be said because English Jade did, in fact, ring Police and they’ve been in touch with Rosie? If Letitia has broadcast third hand information from an active investigation, she has fucked it.

I just dunno where it’s all gonna end with Rosie if she never takes responsibility or understands that there are consequences to being so chaotic, not just for her but for her kids. She has said vile things about SA her children and passed it off as humour. IMO, she’s capable of saying vile things like that about Louise, and would probably pass it off as ‘anger’ (if there were receipts, if not she’ll deny, deny, deny).

Last edited:
As soon as Cher read a screenshot of Letishas this morning & basically said they'd been phoning Rosie and Louise, Letisha was right out the box. Aye cause it's creepy behaviour.

I was late to the drama today and only caught that last Live. Did Letitia actually say anything about it this morning? I’m just wondering if Bush and Louise knew what was being said/gonna be said because English Jade did, in fact, ring Police and they’ve been in touch with Rosie. If Letitia has broadcast third hand information from an active investigation, she has fucked it.
There was mention of 4 screenshots and 2 videos this morning. Cher was holding her phone and said I absolutely cannot put that on live and Letisha said "that's being dealt with dont speak about that one Jade has contacted who she needs to".

And she also said before she came in the live "it's about kids so I can't talk about that but I can about other stuff"

Obviously the content was/is still unknown but she basically blasted to everyone that she had something and it was about children.

As soon as Cher read a screenshot of Letishas this morning & basically said they'd been phoning Rosie and Louise, Letisha was right out the box. Aye cause it's creepy behaviour.
Btw you saying that earlier was something to do with Jade Fratis logic of how "SLOWPOKURS JIST OUTTED HURSEL AS AGETHA"
I dont know how she came to that conclusion, or care just wanted to highlight again that she is a bleeping idiot 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was late to the drama today and only caught that last Live. Did Letitia actually say anything about it this morning? I’m just wondering if Bush and Louise knew what was being said/gonna be said because English Jade did, in fact, ring Police and they’ve been in touch with Rosie. If Letitia has broadcast third hand information from an active investigation, she has fucked it.
Aye Letit said this morning half of it was involving kids and couldn't be said, she sent Cher screenshots that she was allowed to read out. So she new. Scotty was in the box when she said he was like what's the point in all this will it hurt anyone in real life and Cher was like it's just gossip.

Reactions: 5
Aye Letit said this morning half of it was involving kids and couldn't be said, she sent Cher screenshots that she was allowed to read out. So she new. Scotty was in the box when she said he was like what's the point in all this will it hurt anyone in real life and Cher was like it's just gossip.
Talking about that sort of tit about weans isn’t gossip though, whether it’s true or not T is a 13 year old boy who’s mums a riot and has dragged him onto the internet. But these other grown ass mothers don’t need to be alluding to anything about any of this to further the information about him that’s already on TT. How the duck can they not see that? 100x worse than us lot on here any day of the week.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine having evidence about a kids welfare. Actually evidence not a feeling or a hunch and after going to the authorities you send it round your pals then announce it on tiktok?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Omg guys I’ve missed out on everything again, I don’t have the time (I’m on a break) to catch up. Could one of you please gimme the lowdown on what’s happened. Last I knew Rosie had taken money of folk and said she would come back live but fucked off! What’s letit English Jade and Cher involved for? Please ladies xxx

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine having evidence about a kids welfare. Actually evidence not a feeling or a hunch and after going to the authorities you send it round your pals then announce it on tiktok?
They are all a bunch of sickos , honestly turn my stomach 🤢 These idiots don’t have an ounce of decency between them!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.