Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope and pray none of that wee boys pals or people who know him in school heard any of that. While all those goons are fighting it out he needs to face kids in school. And kids can be cruel. He's already fragile with having autism and who his mother is. Now has to put up with the new step maw too who is a bleeping riot. Whatever happened to maternal instinct? Has it left people altogether. I get the wee jokes and stuff like kids are pissing me off etc. All the wee oneliners and being a "scottish maw" but duck me come on. This is a new level of lowness to neglect your kids in view of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel totally sickened with myself for repeating on here what Louise said without even a thought about that poor child and how much this is going to affect him. I should have known better because I have kids who deal with emotional trauma left by my ex and know how bad it is for them.
I pray that he now gets taken from her care after this because surely this cannot go on any further . I only joined TikTok a year ago and the things I’ve seen that woman do in that time is unbelievable and I cannot understand why he is still with her. It’s not right!!
Don't let it worry you. x

Reactions: 5
They all sit on a screen on the phones firing accusations about each other! Point scoring shouting they are obsessed and not one of them give a flying duck about that wee boy who’s on TikTok and knows about a tattle! There’s no doubt t has seen and heard more than we all think

Reactions: 8
Cheryl must live close to Rosie? If one of my ex best pals was doing the stuff Rosie has been I’d be round that house taking the bairns to mines for day or too. But naw Cheryl doesn’t have her own kids so duck the welfare of anyone else’s.
That would get someone the jail, or a doing at least 😂. At the very least, concerns should be reported to the appropriate authorities and not on TikTok.

Letitia’s arse was making buttons to ‘expose’ it all, she even redacted the screenshots like that would make it more appropriate somehow 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her and Jade phoning Rosie and Louise is nuts. How does some woman in England even get involved in a looney lesbian relationship between two neds in Scotland?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That would get someone the jail, or a doing at least 😂. At the very least, concerns should be reported to the appropriate authorities and not on TikTok.

Letitia’s arse was making buttons to ‘expose’ it all, she even redacted the screenshots like that would make it more appropriate somehow 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her and Jade phoning Rosie and Louise is nuts. How does some woman in England even get involved in a looney lesbian relationship between two neds in Scotland?
Also need to be a decent mum and person yourself to have the frame of mind. These people are neither. Noticed Danielle Carter in Rosie's comments onn the live yesterday saying even if she went to Rosie's nothing and nobody can stop her. She does what she wants.

Reactions: 6
They all need their heads checked and the police should be charging them all for putting information like that about a child on the internet 😡

Reactions: 9
Imagine meeting your friend from TikTok, going a night out then spending your time together phoning Lousie and Rosie.

Letisha was trying to put all the blame on Jade, but then is like: "Then I phoned Rosie"...
Cher was like 🤯🤯 Why?!

She left all of this out this morning.
shes a sleekit wee cow!

Reactions: 8
I’ll tell you what I hate - when I go on TT I see people are live click on it and it’s people doing the stupid rankings 😭

Reactions: 6
Omg I'm disgusted at everything I've just read them 2 mutts are an embarrassment 😳 and the fact they all think its normal to share this shite on one of the biggest social platforms they all need witch slapped🤬😡

They all need their heads checked and the police should be charging them all for putting information like that about a child on the internet 😡
It's disgusting 😒

Reactions: 11
So Chers live talking about chive threatening to stab Jade Fratis kid. Now this English Jade misunderstood and thinks it's about her. But it seems like they've been both fallen out with Letisha for throwing Jade under the bus.

Zara twinkle farts is asking to get in Chers box.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Wow I'm so surprised that Letisha is a gobshite. Can't believe Cher exposed info that wasn't true again. So shocked 😳

Letisha faked the screenshots 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
700 in her live now

The comments tattle predicted this they were 100% right about latit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Cher trying to take the moral high ground when she is the host in all this? She literally spends hours on lives repeating what they say & inviting them all in to get all worked up about the drama

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.