Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god she's not buggered off to Dundee and left him and Police & SW turn up to the door.

Imagine trying to deal with all that as a 13 year old boy with no support. My heart is absolutely breaking for him tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Omg guys I’ve missed out on everything again, I don’t have the time (I’m on a break) to catch up. Could one of you please gimme the lowdown on what’s happened. Last I knew Rosie had taken money of folk and said she would come back live but fucked off! What’s letit English Jade and Cher involved for? Please ladies xxx
Apparently on Sat night Jade heard T say he was bleeding while she was on phone to Rosie.

Reactions: 3
The bird is off her nut.
I shouldn’t be shocked but I am, and they are the only words I have!!!

I’ve been lurking since thread 20 when I last posted - can’t change my bloody user name and my other account won’t let me post 😤

• Heart
Omg guys I’ve missed out on everything again, I don’t have the time (I’m on a break) to catch up. Could one of you please gimme the lowdown on what’s happened. Last I knew Rosie had taken money of folk and said she would come back live but fucked off! What’s letit English Jade and Cher involved for? Please ladies xxx
Letit and Jade met at the weekend and we found out Letit is the spitting image of the honey monster. Anyways. Since yesterday Chers been saying she's got info and Rosie/Louise were together in the town spending all the gift money. That there was some gossip & serious info going round. We all know Cher gets most her info from Letit. Well they went live this morning, Letit sent Cher screenshots & videos. Turns out Letit and Jade spent the weekend just phoning Rosie and Louise. Why? We don't know. Letit kept saying Cher couldn't read out the screenshots because Letit said some were to do with a child and she blocked bits of it out. Letit said that info was with the authorities. Anyways as soon as Cher read the first screenshot it was apparent that Letit and Jade spent the weekend pure harassing Rosie and Louise. Letit disappeared out the box for a while and it appears well it was sleeping so Iv only got this bit from reading here that Jade was on the phone to Rosie & heard who I assume is T saying something was sore or bleeding and they've came to the conclusion something sexual has happened to him. Instead of just leaving it with the authorities. Jade is English Jade by the way not 2 frat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m taking it the sobriety for both of them is now out the window and we can expect some lives featuring a big fat booze? Or is that wishful thinking…

Reactions: 1
I’m taking it the sobriety for both of them is now out the window and we can expect some lives featuring a big fat booze? Or is that wishful thinking…
I think it was out the window before it even started 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they heard a teenage boy say his privates were bleeding and they think what R&L have been doing bad stuff to him? What a pair of bleeping idiots! He’s a teenage boy ffs they sometimes do things too rough. I can’t believe they think they heard that yet didn’t go to find out where he is (I’d do that I’d be right to the door or where he is) or did they shut their big bleeping trap and let police deal with it! That LeTit is the most poisonous person ever. She’s scarily obsessed with Rosie and Louise. Who sits all weekend phoning them? Get a grip you frizzy haired ugly bleep leTit. Cheryl is a K N O B too, sitting entertaining it. She’s a grown up woman. She’s no Rosie’s pal now but she must’ve sat with Rosie many many times as friends so should at least say ‘listen I’m no her pal but no way she would do what you guys insinuating’ no sits on live all day smoking her fat bleeping nose of letting everyone gossip. Wait til it’s your turn Cheryl cos they all turn on each other! If I thought for one min I heard something untoward you best believe i would be at the door or at the police!!

I think it was out the window before it even started 😭
Haha very true - let’s see what tonight has in store. Gutted I missed chers live this evening - I was cooking and was like nah, can’t listen to any more kitchen chats today and I missed it all 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
Letit and Jade met at the weekend and we found out Letit is the spitting image of the honey monster. Anyways. Since yesterday Chers been saying she's got info and Rosie/Louise were together in the town spending all the gift money. That there was some gossip & serious info going round. We all know Cher gets most her info from Letit. Well they went live this morning, Letit sent Cher screenshots & videos. Turns out Letit and Jade spent the weekend just phoning Rosie and Louise. Why? We don't know. Letit kept saying Cher couldn't read out the screenshots because Letit said some were to do with a child and she blocked bits of it out. Letit said that info was with the authorities. Anyways as soon as Cher read the first screenshot it was apparent that Letit and Jade spent the weekend pure harassing Rosie and Louise. Letit disappeared out the box for a while and it appears well it was sleeping so Iv only got this bit from reading here that Jade was on the phone to Rosie & heard who I assume is T saying something was sore or bleeding and they've came to the conclusion something sexual has happened to him. Instead of just leaving it with the authorities. Jade is English Jade by the way not 2 frat.
The honey monster 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I need to find the picture of that scottish burd on it, pure bully bastard but I'm sure she ended up getting done in 😂 .
Bad Girls was so good.

P.S.S.S - If you haven't ever watched the American Reality TV show "The Bad Girls Club" you're missing out. Its quite old, don't know if you'll get episodes of it. Constant drama and fighting, used to loooove it 😂

View attachment 1325172
Thought that was Dee Maxwell at first glance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel totally sickened with myself for repeating on here what Louise said without even a thought about that poor child and how much this is going to affect him. I should have known better because I have kids who deal with emotional trauma left by my ex and know how bad it is for them.
I pray that he now gets taken from her care after this because surely this cannot go on any further . I only joined TikTok a year ago and the things I’ve seen that woman do in that time is unbelievable and I cannot understand why he is still with her. It’s not right!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Why does that Cheryl not get that bleeping extra nose sorted out at Hospital?
Why is LeTit so full of herself when she constantly looks like she’s stuck her finger in a socket?
And that Ginger bollocks Jade who invited Ginger Olive Oyl to get involved!
If I thought one of them gave one tit about the safety of Rosie’s 2 kids I’d respect them!
But they don’t, it would suit them to watch those kids live in shite.
Cheryl must live close to Rosie? If one of my ex best pals was doing the stuff Rosie has been I’d be round that house taking the bairns to mines for day or too. But naw Cheryl doesn’t have her own kids so duck the welfare of anyone else’s.

Get back to the gear Cheryl with Mr Worlwide Pitbull sweating his fat witch tits off next to you!
LeTit get back to licking your fingers and doing your hair, inbetween making wax melts ya absolute embarrassment of a lassie!
Ginger bollocks Jade I’ve nowt really to say to you that’s bad cos well you have to look in the mirror everyday, that’s enough for anyone!
Stop obsessing over Rosie’s kids!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel totally sickened with myself for repeating on here what Louise said without even a thought about that poor child and how much this is going to affect him. I should have known better because I have kids who deal with emotional trauma left by my ex and know how bad it is for them.
I pray that he now gets taken from her care after this because surely this cannot go on any further . I only joined TikTok a year ago and the things I’ve seen that woman do in that time is unbelievable and I cannot understand why he is still with her. It’s not right!!
See at this point I don't think Cher, Letit, Jade any of them should have their kids if they think this is actually gossip. Letit was willing to expose it all for a carolsel.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t know what you said hun but please don’t beat yourself up over it. Xxxx

I honestly feel like going live and inviting them into my live!

Reactions: 5
Letit said it first for all to hear , please don’t beat yourself up! Xx

My mans gonna go mental now I can comment - says he wastes too much time on these TikTok folk - he doesn’t get it and now I’m comment happy because I’ve been restricted and have given up and reverted to old account haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.