Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher just cut the live when Rosie came back in ths box.
Probably the right thing to do

Reactions: 4
duck sake, so Bush told that English Jade something really horrible about Louise and T.

Can absolutely believe Rosie said something like that.

Reactions: 8
I knew it was something really wrong and they all need a boot in the nat king for bringing that to TikTok!!

Reactions: 5
duck sake, so Bush told that English Jade something really horrible about Louise and T.

Letit kept saying it was nothing to do with Louise but I believe too that Rosie would say something like that x

Reactions: 2
So from what I gather from the end of that live, Letisha is saying Rosie was on the phone to Jade (Which Jade?) and Jade heard someone in the background say "my *something* is bleeding" to Rosie. Letisha won't say who the person in the background is, or what was supposedly bleeding.

But if the police are being involved, then it doesn't require much imagination. The someone being T and the something being something sexual? Why else would you involve police?

My head is fried with this tbh.

Reactions: 12

I don't think it was that either, she kept saying Louise had nothing to do with it either.

Letisha said Jade heard someone in the background saying something was bleeding while she was on the phone to Rosie??

Mate, I said this right before Letisha starting saying she had drama and gossip, shes a lying bleep. She was stumbling over her words and everything there trying to get the story out.

Reactions: 8
I don't think it was that either, she kept saying Louise had nothing to do with it either.

Letisha said Jade heard someone in the background saying something was bleeding while she was on the phone to Rosie??

Mate, I said this right before Letisha starting saying she had drama and gossip, shes a lying bleep. She was stumbling over her words and everything there trying to get the story out.
The thing is though is there is texts between jade(English jade that came up at the weekend)and letit where I’m presuming jade has said on them that it was true but now she’s backing down and saying it’s not. I think that’s what’s happened

Reactions: 3
The thing is though is there is texts between jade(English jade that came up at the weekend)and letit where I’m presuming jade has said on them that it was true but now she’s backing down and saying it’s not. I think that’s what’s happened
That english jade gives me karen matthews vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly Cheryl is best deleting all their numbers and getting them to duck.

Reactions: 11

Apparently Jade heard T.

They’re all bleeping headcases. I’d remove every one of their kids and forcibly sterilise them, actually discussing that kind of stuff on Live, especially if Police have been called.

I think in her narc rage Rosie absolutely would say something that vile though. She went too far at the weekend, and she knows it, hence the poor attempt at coming off TikTok.

Letitia was desperate to bring it on that app, for clout. Shameful.
Cher done the right thing cutting it, she shouldn’t let them back in her box.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
did she not pump Jamesy as well? Scottish TT is a walking talking STD 😆 all this bed hopping & not one bit of shame amongst them 😭
No Skitter said he absolutely never went near her while he was in Chers live this morning

Reactions: 1
So apparently Rosie was on the phone to English manky Jade and heard someone (clearly T, apparently) in the background saying he was bleeding, but she’s making it like it’s his private parts that are bleeding. Very big accusations to be making on an app… if you genuinely believed that happened why would you even bring it up on the app and give rosie the heads up? Why would you not just let the police deal with it?
The fact it’s coming from letisha makes me very suspicious that it’s not true, this is what the 2nd time in the space of the week they’ve made accusations of Rosie being a pedalo?

😢🥺🥺😩😩😩😫😫😫 can someone please help me this bleeping there’s a problem something something cookies 😭😭😭😭😖😖 I thought it was gone 😭😭😭😭😖

The fact letit is saying this on live makes me question how fit a mother she is, she doesn’t give a duck about the wean just wants clout. Can you bleeping imagine handling a situation where you had serious concerns for the welfare of a child on a bleeping tiktok live?? Actually fries my brain

Reactions: 10
Wee Jean is defo digging @ Bush wi all her wee quotes 😂👏 Well done ! Keep up the good work. La tit is just a clout chasing bampot, away tend to yer flock of sheep 🐑. And Ginger Jade, just you stay down England, We have enough bams up here, we need no more 😒

• Haha
😢🥺🥺😩😩😩😫😫😫 can someone please help me this bleeping there’s a problem something something cookies 😭😭😭😭😖😖 I thought it was gone 😭😭😭😭😖
You need to go into settings and click on the bit that says clear cache ...you probably need to do that a few times to clear out your browser x

I’m lost with all this now🤷🏻‍♀️
So letit said it had nothing to do with Louise so why did Louise come in the box shouting that mouth of about letit saying Louise tried To do something saying Rosie and jade were going to the police. Does she not realise yet that it was jade who said it x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.