Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Louise maybe just went back because Rosie was threatening to out her and her full family as drug dealers and contact their work etc πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When are rosies followers gonna wake up. She has scammed uz out of money the money never even went to the wean. shes back with Louise and its all smiles just now but as soon as things dont go rosies way she slashes her arms shows them off on live but worst of all around her son. The word narcissist gets thrown about a lot but rosie really is! She has no interest in getting her wean back instead she is chasing about Louise,a toxic relationship from the get go. Well shrek and donkey let's see what this week brings. Black eyes and calling each other all sorts then rosie singing songs about their break up uz r embarrassing I hope to god that poor boy doesn't get bullied for his maws disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When are rosies followers gonna wake up. She has scammed uz out of money the money never even went to the wean. shes back with Louise and its all smiles just now but as soon as things dont go rosies way she slashes her arms shows them off on live but worst of all around her son. The word narcissist gets thrown about a lot but rosie really is! She has no interest in getting her wean back instead she is chasing about Louise,a toxic relationship from the get go. Well shrek and donkey let's see what this week brings. Black eyes and calling each other all sorts then rosie singing songs about their break up uz r embarrassing I hope to god that poor boy doesn't get bullied for his maws disgusting behaviour
Shrek and Donkey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Deed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought big Bea Smith was leaving the app ? well !! Off you pop Bushy, see you shortly when you need a few quid or a fake friend to make you feel better. Take Perry wi ye πŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am sorry but I don’t have even a wee bit of sympathy for anyone who sent her money the other day, you watched that full live and either sent her money to out Louise or for her son knowing how much of a riot she is, he was never going to get it! If this was the first time bush had done something similar then aye maybe I’d feel bad but duck me wisen up a bit πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Am sorry but I don’t have even a wee bit of sympathy for anyone who sent her money the other day, you watched that full live and either sent her money to out Louise or for her son knowing how much of a riot she is, he was never going to get it! If this was the first time bush had done something similar then aye maybe I’d feel bad but duck me wisen up a bit πŸ˜‚
After the bleeping rant about Blair aswell πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Shes gone and done something far worse.

Reactions: 12
On another note why does primm keep acting like she's not white? Another random hairdo looks tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Louise is using her for money whenever she has it. Addicts/people with substance issues have a way of exploiting others when there is access to what they want. When the funds dry out, the arguments start and she moves on to someone else. Rosie knows this herself and that’s it’s her only bargaining tool. She is dangerous through and through.

someone mentioned a theory earlier that Rosie’s plan was to get money on that live and use it for Louise and their own benefit. The fact she never came back on the live speaks volumes now

Reactions: 7
Omg I’m finally back, my browser kept saying something bout cookies nearly bounced my phone off the wall πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Wow....2 days later the ginger fat bleep appears back on a video and makes out everyone else is bold as brass for having the audacity to speak on what was witnessed the other night. I swear to god, i wish I had this womens confidence I really do. She has no bleeping shame at all!!

Well played though rosie, running back to the woman who "hurt your son" really shows where your priorities lie. And I hope to god your "followers" wisen up soon. How embaressed must they be...one day its "oh yous are the perfect couple" then the next "knew she was a wrong yin, better off without her" to "oh love always finds a way". The lot of you are a bleeping disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

I hope T gets removed from her care. Would be much better for that poor lad.

Reactions: 13
Omg just how pathetic and desperate do you need to be to threaten someone to be with you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ blackmail them to stay. She's that insecure and codependant she needs to do the above to keep anyone. Sad sad times. Thought Louise hurt T Rosie? Or was that another smear campaign. Either way hen you don't look great! You are the biggest ugliest, most hypocritical narcassist I have ever had the misfortune of setting my eyes on. 5 days tops until your back at rock bottom again slashing your arms and traumatising your poor boy. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Louise is looking at someone sitting next to her. Probably Rosie who's told her to post that video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wrote her a script to stick to. I'm cringing she's saying all that on a train with folk sitting close to her πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Where was it posted to ?

Reactions: 1
At this point she is beyond words of how bad shes gotten. Social services are failing poor t leaving him with that as a care giver.

Reactions: 8
Has Louise maybe just went back because Rosie was threatening to out her and her full family as drug dealers and contact their work etc πŸ˜…

I think this is exactly what has happened. Rosie Bush, scaring, shaming and guilting people into pumping her. Lying and exploiting her child for money. Bowfin’.

Reactions: 10
What the fucks going on in the live now? I've just tuned in. I was working on my new picture πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My head is burst with that live.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
But did anyone hear when letit said something like β€˜his bits’ that lassie ash told her that was enough. I’m not liking the sound of this, especially when letit said it’s now a police matter what x

Reactions: 5
Well πŸ‘€...Rosie and Louise just been in Chers box pure screaming at Letit ....polis getting phoned etc πŸ™„....ma heeds bursting listening to them all taking in riddles

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.