Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even on tiktok the now I'm not watching I'm out a walk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Iv also not got any other accounts than my personal and the one everyone knows Iv never made a video and I don't comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It was another one of bleeping Fratis moronic revelations.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blue haired jade is just an absolute scheme goblin I wish I had two hours to sit and tong my hair to make Papa smurf proud but naw I have to work to fund your tongs and your rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who even is that one with blue matted hair? She looks bogging :sick: That Jodie is bleeping simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blue haired jade is just an absolute scheme goblin I wish I had two hours to sit and tong my hair to make Papa smurf proud but naw I have to work
Them trying to make up every excuse under the sun about how they canny get a job I was howling 🀣 brew bums

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bring back Jeremy Kyle for this lot, they all act like total roasters all day, do hee haw, their bills must be huge the amount they charge their phones absolute Goblins.

• Haha
This might sound stupid but does anyone know who Ben/Nancy actual is ? Why do they dedicate their whole life to picking up Rosie’s shite and backing her up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could see jade frati on bad girls or wentworth the one that's all mouth but would be slapped about by the older jail birds

• Haha
I could see jade frati on bad girls or wentworth the one that's all mouth but would be slapped about by the older jail birds
I need to find the picture of that scottish burd on it, pure bully bastard but I'm sure she ended up getting done in πŸ˜‚ .
Bad Girls was so good.

P.S.S.S - If you haven't ever watched the American Reality TV show "The Bad Girls Club" you're missing out. Its quite old, don't know if you'll get episodes of it. Constant drama and fighting, used to loooove it πŸ˜‚

1654609158967.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bad girls was class. Loved the Julies.

So when do we think big bush will make her grand reappearance? Do you think we'll get flashed a letter from the STD clinic like we did with her smear test oneπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bring back Jeremy Kyle for this lot, they all act like total roasters all day, do hee haw, their bills must be huge the amount they charge their phones absolute Goblins.
Jeremy would end up walking out his own show with them lot 🀣 pure goblins the lot of them. School run then home for tiktok such a fun life they all have πŸ˜­πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to find the picture of that scottish burd on it, pure bully bastard but I'm sure she ended up getting done in πŸ˜‚ .
Bad Girls was so good.

P.S.S.S - If you haven't ever watched the American Reality TV show "The Bad Girls Club" you're missing out. Its quite old, don't know if you'll get episodes of it. Constant drama and fighting, used to loooove it πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1325172
That could be polomint long lost sister

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.