Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for nosiness sake, how did this Jodie scam people? Anyone know?
She also just called someone a faggot, after being called out by slow's dog for being homophobic.

Reactions: 7
Just got a break in work and tuned into this live…sex education going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who's Jodie 😂 is slows dog still going about
That bird that is always screaming in Chers box. There's been trolls coming in saying allsorts about that Jade and Jodie who the duck are these man. Must be some other side of sottish tiktok drama I know nothing about.😂

Yep, strangest thing ever a troll account about your dog going in to check someone for being homophobic. Make it make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cher hanging up a washing talking about licking fannys, Jodie saying she’s no homophobic even though she keeps being homophobic and a lassie with blue hair greeting about the social taking her weans. What a place Scottish tiktok is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bird that is always screaming in Chers box. There's been trolls coming in saying allsorts about that Jade and Jodie who the duck are these man. Must be some other side of sottish tiktok drama I know nothing about.😂

Yep, strangest thing ever a troll account about your dog going in to check someone for being homophobic. Make it make sense 😂
that jade lassie used to jump from live to live before causing trouble.

Reactions: 5
Letisha and her “big gossip” swear she builds everyone up asks for gifts for the big reveal then anti climax! We all said on here yesterday Louise would be back with Rosie! Wouldn’t be surprised if that live for gifts/money to expose louise was to help towards the taxi said a few bottles and and some gear! Was very funny Rosie never appeared back on live after she got what she needed and cashed in! Master manipulator the big bush!!! What’s really sad is she used that poor boy as a pawn in her sick twisted game he needs removing! Let her get on and do what she has to do without using her kids as emotional blackmail!!!

I truly believe jade was trying to be a good friend to her and she shat all over her cos jade spoke to Cher!! T would have seen a normal family household with jade and her wee boy.

She star on every single person who helped after her wee paddle in the Clyde by getting back with Louise after accusing her of pushing her to unsliced herself! I swear if I was her friend on or off tiktok I’d of punched the duck out of her

Reactions: 12
Cher hanging up a washing talking about licking fannys, Jodie saying she’s no homophobic even though she keeps being homophobic and a lassie with blue hair greeting about the social taking her weans. What a place Scottish tiktok is
I'm off it now but before I went off earlier Letisha said she could never use dildos as if she's not had 3 kids 😅 then went wow do lesbians use dildos like obviously 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahaahha the dissapointment of that other jade in chers box realising they are talking about frati and not her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jodie naebody cares about you or even knows you have wains shut up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who made jade frati think she's the ring leader. Just because you are a ned and your voice is louder doesn't make you threatening🥴

• Haha
Howling watching this Jade with the blue matted bogging hair n the house coat trying to navigate tattle where the fk do all these schemey halfwits come from some nick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.