Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John trying to bleeping comment on Tattle Life man "I canny even comment on celebrities maaan" πŸ˜‚ Please keep them unable to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somebody is giving Cher their account on here so she can comment apparently πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bring back Jeremy Kyle for this lot, they all act like total roasters all day, do hee haw, their bills must be huge the amount they charge their phones absolute Goblins.
Could u imagine Jeremy Kyle nowadays if the showed people's tiktoks he would be having a field day 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Louise is looking at someone sitting next to her. Probably Rosie who's told her to post that video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wrote her a script to stick to. I'm cringing she's saying all that on a train with folk sitting close to her πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosies video "I gave myself a baldy"...

So because you shaved your head for CHARITY that means that you are allowed to lie to people to scam them out of money!?!?!?

Shes bleeping lost it.

1654611386743.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosies video "I gave myself a baldy"...

So because you shaved your head for CHARITY that means that you are allowed to lie to people to scam them out of money!?!?!?

Shes bleeping lost it.

View attachment 1325286
nobody cares that she got gifts….its the fact that she used her son YET AGAIN as pawn in her twisted fucked up games with her crackpot on/off burd πŸ™ˆ absolute cabbage!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rosie talking about a brass neck 🀭. duck off ya boggin, begging bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.