Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting shes basically saying because she did stuff for charity it's fine that she scammed her followers 😭 actually disgusting for the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Note how she hasn’t denied spreading STDs ☝🏻😂
I mean someone gave it to her in the first place she was practically a nun with her big dildo suction cupped to the livingroom wall until she announced she was a lesbian 😭 I only know of her having sex with Chloe, Blair & Louise. Louise gets about. Wait till Chantelle finds out about this she'll dump Blair again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disgusting shes basically saying because she did stuff for charity it's fine that she scammed her followers 😭 actually disgusting for the pair of them
people will still crawl her arse and tell her what a good person she is even though she has admitted scamming folk 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean someone gave it to her in the first place she was practically a nun with her big dildo suction cupped to the livingroom wall until she announced she was a lesbian 😭 I only know of her having sex with Chloe, Blair & Louise. Louise gets about. Wait till Chantelle finds out about this she'll dump Blair again.
did she not pump Jamesy as well? Scottish TT is a walking talking STD 😆 all this bed hopping & not one bit of shame amongst them 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Rosies video "I gave myself a baldy"...

So because you shaved your head for CHARITY that means that you are allowed to lie to people to scam them out of money!?!?!?

Shes bleeping lost it.

View attachment 1325286
You cannae dine out on a charitable act forever Bush 😆 It is completely unrelated to the gifts you scammed at the weekend. You told your followers Louise had let the wean down and you were too skint, so they showered you with gifts and threw hundreds into your bank account…for T!! Who didn’t see a brown penny of it! Scamming witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
did she not pump Jamesy as well? Scottish TT is a walking talking STD 😆 all this bed hopping & not one bit of shame amongst them 😭
Iv never heard that until earlier, I heard Jamsey said he was in love with her back when they were pals but not that he shagged. He gets about as well 😂

• Haha
Ffs it will be hiving at the clap clinic all them running to get checked seriously y the duck do people feel the need to broadcast this tit 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv never heard that until earlier, I heard Jamsey said he was in love with her back when they were pals but not that he shagged. He gets about as well 😂
Jamesy denied it on live earlier.. but he was being a pure sketchy bleep said he'd never heard or seen the text of Rosie saying that he was the best ride and he told her he loved her and was so glad she was in his arms.. or whatever the bleeping text said 😂 😂 😂 Gives me the cringe even typing that shite.

SURE YE NEVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamesy denied it on live earlier.. but he was being a pure sketchy bleep said he'd never heard or seen the text of Rosie saying that he was the best ride and he told her he loved her and was so glad she was in his arms.. or whatever the bleeping text said 😂 😂 😂 Gives me the cringe even typing that shite.

SURE YE NEVER.
I would deny it as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its as clear as day rosie is with louise she was sat beside her on the train in her video hence her own post then being a big rant without her face. Hardly takes a genius

Pair of simpletons 🤪. Aye ok we believe yous arent together 🙄. TBF i couldnt give a flying duck who any one of ye are pumping. But you should be mortified for your behaviour on Sunday night Bushy. You need to take a good hard look at yer car crash of a life. P.s i do the hospice lottery - can i go scam ill people since i help out ? 🤦‍♀️

Can’t find the bushybaws account does that mean she’s blocked me or went private? Can’t work TT at all lol

Reactions: 1
Rosie looks like a walking STI I'm not surprised they've been picked up on her vibe to be honest. Probably crawling the house like a wee row of ants

Reactions: 5
Oh also James said he never as much as kissed her then said as long as she’s no pregnant 👀 didn’t sound very convincing that he never rid her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't even get Louise's video to play keeps buffering been trying for like 10 mins

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.