Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think letisha was friends with Rosie not that long ago. Then she was friends with Lyndsey Lala and some other people. They spoke about Rosie in the chat. They fell out and Lynsey Lala exposed the voice notes letisha said about Rosie. It was all about Rosie wanting to assault her wains. Letishas just inserted herself in any persons box that dislikes Rosie's since

Reactions: 7
I think letisha was friends with Rosie not that long ago. Then she was friends with Lyndsey Lala and some other people. They spoke about Rosie in the chat. They fell out and Lynsey Lala exposed the voice notes letisha said about Rosie. It was all about Rosie wanting to assault her wains. Letishas just inserted herself in any persons box that dislikes Rosie's since
Letisha hung about with SarahLouise and Heather beginning 2021

Reactions: 5
That letit needs to fuk off. So annoying, talking over everyone, thinks she’s pure brilliant.

She said they don’t look alike at all but tbf she’s right she’s not got a patch on Alanna!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Letisha hung about with SarahLouise and Heather beginning 2021
She's definitely been friends with Rosie. She's got videos dueting rosie from way back then too and rosie said they were in a group chat together back then.

Here this feels like a lifetime ago now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's definitely been friends with Rosie. She's got videos dueting rosie from way back then too and rosie said they were in a group chat together back then.
La tit has got a lot to say for someone who has a tragic perm and teeth that could rival the wee BOGOFF bunnies at pets at home x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This live is actually a hoot but get bleeping spaniel oot eh the box! She makes me raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it's nothing to do with us. But it's definitely nothing to do with letisha either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.