Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accounts - BushyBaws, Geezpeacefs & Bawginbush2

Please read the previous threads to catch up on the Bush antics.

Well done @mrsbarson24o2 for the thread title!

As you were…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Theres a thread every 3 days or so for her antics, and after the weekend shes had, youd think she would just chill and watch a movie. Why does her whole life need to be on TT live. There more footage of her than Geordie fuckin Shore.

Reactions: 17
I know it was only Thursday we started one! The bush is well and truly back!!

Reactions: 9
Oh god ive never seen anything so fake in my life. Even had background music to her BS....and the faces when shes trying to squeeze a tear out haha.

Also, didnt she find these messages after she'd kissed numerous people at Polo?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the best thing Louise can do aswell is close both of her accounts, if she wants to start fresh thats on her. But that's another thing bush was saying repeatedly last night "I GAVE HER THIS ACCOUNT SHE HAS THESE FOLLOWERS BECAUSE OF ME. SHE ONLY HAS THIS BECAUSE OF ME".

Louise hasn't touched tiktok this time round. I honestly don't think it's about followers for her. Just something else Rosie can hold over her. Get it to duck.

Reactions: 18
She would give Amber Heard a run for her money. That video of her trying to force out a tear….it’s actually hilarious. I hope Louise just decides to ignore her from now on. No reaction whatsoever. That will annoy Bush more than anything.
No sympathy for her apparent SH either. She knows what she’s doing. She’s a master manipulator and a disgrace to genuine sufferers of SH and mental health. It’s the jail she’s needing no a MH unit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the best thing Louise can do aswell is close both of her accounts, if she wants to start fresh thats on her. But that's another thing bush was saying repeatedly last night "I GAVE HER THIS ACCOUNT SHE HAS THESE FOLLOWERS BECAUSE OF ME. SHE ONLY HAS THIS BECAUSE OF ME".

Louise hasn't touched tiktok this time round. I honestly don't think it's about followers for her. Just something else Rosie can hold over her. Get it to duck.
Yeah she should come away from the app, or create a completely new profile, don’t let Rosie say she gave you the followers and that cause she’s running with that one. Why anyone gives a duck about that I’ll never know.
Came for the Rosie train wreck, stayed for Louise putting her in her place

Reactions: 8
Done nothing but love her.... HAWD ON TIL I PULL UP A CHAIR 🪑 Rosie hen you almost stabbed her, u slapped her on live, u embarrassed her by kiddin on you cut the live, u papped her out your house TWICE, slapped her on live, leathered her in a taxi... the list goes on!! Its no her pals thats makin her mental health spiral out of control, its YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's actually blaming pals for Louise's MH, she needs to take a hard look at herself, does she not remember she abused louise? 2 black eyes, slap across the face on live. Shes a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of when we were younger and people would always mentioned hard as duck people I'd always say I didn't know who they were. Never heard of them.I had someone name drop the Daniels on tinder and I said I'd never heard of them 😂😂😂 stay humble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.