Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh never seen it this just came up on the fyp and was reading the comments about her 😊

Reactions: 4
She’s a nightmare. I just don’t get how a lassie you’ve had in your life can have you acting this way! I wasn’t this way when my 13 year relationship ended. I pulled my daughter even closer and kept busy everyday. She’s never been upset once over her kids, not once. Her pals are gona give up on her too, Stacey was getting tagged constant last night but Stacey can’t save her she can’t fix it, that’s putting too much pressure on her imo. I was so worried and so sad watching her last night I thought if I knew where she lived I’d go sit with her cos watching that was so bad. But she’s back to acting like a bleep the day. I seen a screen recording of her joking about taking lines of wee Z head and she was laughing saying ‘you know how I would never do that? Cos Z couldn’t sit still long enough to let me snort it’ she and loads of her ‘fans’ laughing saying ‘you need to know Rosie to get that’ how? What’s funny about that? That wee girl is an innocent wee beauty who should never be spoken about in that manner. Rosie is reaping everything just now. Her pals need to let her go cos in the blink of an eye she would chose Mator over them. Her kids come last then her pals then her SM then Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s a nightmare. I just don’t get how a lassie you’ve had in your life can have you acting this way! I wasn’t this way when my 13 year relationship ended. I pulled my daughter even closer and kept busy everyday. She’s never been upset once over her kids, not once. Her pals are gona give up on her too, Stacey was getting tagged constant last night but Stacey can’t save her she can’t fix it, that’s putting too much pressure on her imo. I was so worried and so sad watching her last night I thought if I knew where she lived I’d go sit with her cos watching that was so bad. But she’s back to acting like a bleep the day. I seen a screen recording of her joking about taking lines of wee Z head and she was laughing saying ‘you know how I would never do that? Cos Z couldn’t sit still long enough to let me snort it’ she and loads of her ‘fans’ laughing saying ‘you need to know Rosie to get that’ how? What’s funny about that? That wee girl is an innocent wee beauty who should never be spoken about in that manner. Rosie is reaping everything just now. Her pals need to let her go cos in the blink of an eye she would chose Mator over them. Her kids come last then her pals then her SM then Louise.
Aye but you’re normal! She’s not by the looks of her behaviour!

Reactions: 5
Stacey can't be responsible for herself, her mum, primm & Rosie. Somethings got to give. She's one person. I know we talk tit about her but who checks in on her? Who's making sure she's good?

Reactions: 30
Stacey can't be responsible for herself, her mum, primm & Rosie. Somethings got to give. She's one person. I know we talk tit about her but who checks in on her? Who's making sure she's good?
Exactly what I’m thinking. She was out with her GF last night and getting tagged in that tit shows antics. I actually like Stacey, her choice of friend is not it. But that lassie isn’t Rosie’s keeper. People need to stop tagging her like she’s responsible. Like you say who’s checking she’s ok?

Reactions: 14
Yeah I do feel for Stacey. She’s apparently to look out for everyone and at some point somethings got to give. She seems like a nice girl and seems to genuinely want to do right by people and sometimes taking a step back / going along with bush is the easier option otherwise she’ll cut you off. I do hope she’s got someone in her corner though

Reactions: 13
Exactly what I’m thinking. She was out with her GF last night and getting tagged in that tit shows antics. I actually like Stacey, her choice of friend is not it. But that lassie isn’t Rosie’s keeper. People need to stop tagging her like she’s responsible. Like you say who’s checking she’s ok?
I actually don't mind her. She's a bit of a gobshite, she can't look after everyone. And everyone can't look after Rosie as well. You can't be getting messsged in the am's about your pal being a steaming wreck. Stacey's probs not wanting to do a welfare check after the last time either.

Reactions: 7
Only person responsible for Rosie is herself. She needs to get a grip & get the help that she's needing and stop acting like a bleeping fud online.

Why do I get the feeling she thinks she’s in a movie and this is the part where she needs to really just get emotional and cry herself to sleep… and really feel the MASSIVE loss.. I honestly can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its the smirk then action 🎬 right greet 🤣 but there's no tears just the noise

Reactions: 5
Getting a wee shout out on gearbear's live. Hey gear bear, hey le tit 😆👋. Please don't be all take no give, share your goss with us 👀😆

is frati still pals with Rosie she’s in chers live talking to her lol tattle getting a mention

LeTitA thinking shes smart on live 🤣🤣🤣 "how does it feel for us to be talking about you tattle life" 🤣 duck off hen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.