Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sticking up for her here but they all claiming rosie locks the weans away to get mwi . But if they know this, this must mean they have been mwi with her while kids locked away, makes them just as bad
Exactly. They were clearly comfortable with it at the time if they didn’t challenge it or report it

Reactions: 6
I think we need to go back to not mentioning tit heed 🤐 I think she thrives off any mention when she’s irrelevant
Aye they don’t seem to understand that if they have been around there when she’s done tit like locking her kids up and stuff then they are just as bad

Reactions: 12
Why is La tit actually chatting about this as if she actually knows Rosie🤣 at least the other three actually met her and had a friendship with her it’s just so pathetic

Reactions: 5
Gearbear and La tit are absolutely obsessed with her. Its embarrassing man

Gearbear and La tit are absolutely obsessed with her. Its embarrassing man
I can see why Gearbear is, she actually knows her & was friends with her. That other fanny has just appeared dying for some attention & knew inserting herself into a Bush drama would get her it. Riddy!

Reactions: 5
Would Rosie get kept in for self harm? Iv never been kept in hospital anytime Iv went there for mental health. Not once over the last 15 years. Iv spoke to psychiatry and left.

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha La tit is terrified of jade! She was very quiet there .. JADE COME BACK IN THE BOX PLS DONT LEAVE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's Jade talking about being lied to? Rosie isn't obligated to tell Jade everything. Assuming they are such good friends maybe Rosie knows how triggering it is for Jade and didn't say. Rosie told everyone she hurt her leg because she still wanted sympathy. She's got drunk and admitted she self harmed.

Reactions: 9
Would Rosie get kept in for self harm? Iv never been kept in hospital anytime Iv went there for mental health. Not once over the last 15 years. Iv spoke to psychiatry and left.
When I was in with my girl, a psychiatric Dr & Nurse came to speak to us, asked us a load of questions and said they were happy to let us go home.

I know loads that have been sent home the same day/night.

2frat says she lied, and signed herself out not accepting help.

The thing I don't get is why would she willingly go to hospital in a taxi, wait all that time and then sign herself out with no help?

Reactions: 7
James macs experience is his experience. No everyone's experience is the same when it comes to mental health or getting the right help. If Rosie's just cut herself to the point they needed dressed the next day. She's no tried to take her life.

Reactions: 11
I can not believe her son is with her that's absolutely disgusting that poor 13 year old boy.😳😳. What does she actually have to do to get him under the local authority care ! 😭😭

• Sad
James macs experience is his experience. No everyone's experience is the same when it comes to mental health or getting the right help. If Rosie's just cut herself to the point they needed dressed the next day. She's no tried to take her life.
They all think they are experts 🙈

I think you need to be in the right frame of mind to accept help that you'd be made to stay in. Even though your there in the worst state ever, if your not ready for an admission your not ready.

It depends. They'd treat her wounds for a start. Re her mental health, she would under go a MH assessment. They'd either deem her safe enough to go home or keep her if they were concerned. If she tried to go, and they were concerned, she would likely be sectioned...I say likely...even over night the docs can grant an EDC or STDC up to 72 hours.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, it’s hit or miss depends how busy they are, depends how many beds they have and I know at the moment the nhs is overrun,

About 5 years ago I had a proper full on breakdown and my husband literally begged for me to be sectioned. He took leave from work to watch me 24 hours I was trying to jump out windows , and other stuff I won’t go in to , but they refused and said they would prefer if I was at home as sectioning was completely last resort, I think maybe because they knew I had someone at home to watch me maybe put them in the direction of that judgment ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.