Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Slowpoker you getting more shoutouts, I might have missed something but sure 2Frat saying she knows who you are 👀 cher thinks you know Rosie personally
Cher said she likes everyone except the person who says she needs to crawl under whatever rock she came from, so that’ll be me bombed out 😥
Dno why titty heed seems to like this tho I’ve never seen anyone like her hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Letish-pish, yer as relevant as male nipples, try and no giggle after every statement ya fkn moon unit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t mind Stacy, she seems nice and I find her voice really soothing for some reason 🤣 she has a really nice voice! Is it just me haha. I think she’s got a lot on her plate. And I don’t mean all the takeaways 🤣

I don’t believe Rosie’s bullshit and crying lives trying to squeeze out a tear.

Someone just asked what she’s been up to she said “nothing much just got uniforms and that done” she’s been live most of the weekend and no mention of the kids but she’s got their school uniforms ready…🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmao just watching Rosies live from the outside. Someone asked what she's been up to today... Apparently she's no rough and she's been getting uniforms sorted 😂😂😂 so she has. Then someone wrote that tomorrow is a bank holiday and she went "aye I think they are off til Tuesday" doesn't even know if her kids will definitely be off and til when. pretending she's stood and ironed uniforms for Tuesday. I'm howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wasn't even watching and I don't care if Letisha talks about me 😭

Jade might know me but I doubt it because I didn't know her until she started popping in peoples lives a few weeks ago, and I don't know Rosie personally either I just know of her 😂 I don't think you need to know Rosie personally she's got everything online

I don't want someone to get exposed that's not me I'd feel horrible 😂

• Heart
@Slowpoker you getting more shoutouts, I might have missed something but sure 2Frat saying she knows who you are 👀 cher thinks you know Rosie personally
Cher said she likes everyone except the person who says she needs to crawl under whatever rock she came from, so that’ll be me bombed out 😥
Dno why titty heed seems to like this tho I’ve never seen anyone like her hahaha
Yeah apparently @Slowpoker is someone Rosie knows personally. Cher saying she likes everyone🤣 but according to everyone else we’re all boring housewives😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chers fuming Rosie told everyone she flashed her tits on chat roulette 😭

• Haha
I wasn't even watching and I don't care if Letisha talks about me 😭

Jade might know me but I doubt it because I didn't know her until she started popping in peoples lives a few weeks ago, and I don't know Rosie personally either I just know of her 😂 I don't think you need to know Rosie personally she's got everything online

I don't want someone to get exposed that's not me I'd feel horrible 😂
She thinks your Janice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why's Cher raging rosie spoke about her for 20 mins when she sat on live for about 4 hours talking about Rosie the other day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually don't mind Cher, the only thing a don't agree on is her drug taking on live aye its off screen but it's no the point. It's the fact she doesn't know who's watching some people may actually that she may wrongly influence. I'm no saying this cos a Ken she's reading I've followed her on both my accounts for ages and I only watch her lives when she's sober or seems it

Reactions: 6
Why's Cher raging rosie spoke about her for 20 mins when she sat on live for about 4 hours talking about Rosie the other day 😂😂
And was forever making videos aimed at her they are talking about their mentions on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.