Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We ain’t claiming Gla4gow Tiiktok - some of the comments made were right out of order!
Yeah hoping Gl4gow Tiiktok wasn’t one of us, no need to take things too far and he just as bad as the people were talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail but did someone say scambank was going off the app for a month? Shes back already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely nobody has messaged Tracy to see if she's in hospital. She's read it here and wanted to address it. That's it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tracy Foodbank is 41???? Can barely speak English and looks like someone sat on her face while it was still warm? I am shooketh....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ken the one thing a hate about being off work, am like a bucking goat. Constantly grazing 😂. Got all the housework done, washings all done, I’ve showered this morning and going for a bath the night but am constantly eating 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail but did someone say scambank was going off the app for a month? Shes back already 😂
She’s another attention seeker. Bet she says loads of people messaged her saying to get back on and don’t give into the trolls🙄🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Slight derailment again.. whos 2frat talking about in that video about screen recordings.. have i missed the chat about that

Reactions: 2
I was catching up on thread 19 and went our for a couple of hours and there's a new thread to get stuck into reading lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus christ I went to the football today and came home and had 12 pages to catch up on 😜💚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.