Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Stacey can't be responsible for herself, her mum, primm & Rosie. Somethings got to give. She's one person. I know we talk shit about her but who checks in on her? Who's making sure she's good?

Reactions: 30

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Not been here much other than to read comments, work, wee man's birthday etc. But before I go to bed, I just wanted to leave this here for all the tiktoker's to read. Especially tit head!
You might think we're all bored housewives, you might think we're lonely and obsessed. But if you bothered to really read all the threads and comments, not just the ones that fit your narrative you would see. There's a huge difference between you and tattle members. We give credit where its due and call out the bullshit. We don't tell lies about you, we don't bully, we dont troll your pages, we come on here to talk about stuff you make public on social media. We have integrity, something which, most of you seriously lack amongst other morals and values.. You involve yourself in things that don't concern most of you, you accuse former friends of child abuse and done nothing about it at the time of the alleged abuse which makes you just as bad.
ETA. I would love to know how any of you actually contribute to society, other than keep the local drug dealers and off licences in business.

Oh and so you know, I'm not bored, I have a good job, a lovely family and I'm blessed everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Huge Chebs

Cherbear casually threatening on a live to attack Rosie with a hammer if she goes to her door 😂 these are a different breed of people I swear

Rosie Bush #21 Pulled off a chair, Mater's no there, state of that hair

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bella2920

VIP Member
It’s probably a bit late but am sorry sunshine lollipops I actually can’t fight you, if I do they’ll see I could be a pro UFC fighter and they’ll stop my DLA 😭 you win this round

• Haha
Reactions: 25

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosies been in a fight wiv gearbear just seen sum1 commenting it on maters video. This cud get messy! Buckle up 🤣
Honey read the room :ROFLMAO: We've been buckled for the past hour.

Thread title:

Rosie Bush: Bush-whacked by GearBear, still no washed that manky hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Done nothing but love her.... HAWD ON TIL I PULL UP A CHAIR 🪑 Rosie hen you almost stabbed her, u slapped her on live, u embarrassed her by kiddin on you cut the live, u papped her out your house TWICE, slapped her on live, leathered her in a taxi... the list goes on!! Its no her pals thats makin her mental health spiral out of control, its YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GoldenRT

Quote of the day by our very own Shakespeare “when a narcissist can’t control you anymore, they try and control everyone else’s opinions of you round about you” congratulations bush you’ve done a grand job of describing yourself there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Not sticking up for her here but they all claiming rosie locks the weans away to get mwi . But if they know this, this must mean they have been mwi with her while kids locked away, makes them just as bad

Reactions: 22

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I can’t fathom how they all live like this , every hour consumed by digging up dirt on fellow tik tokers or sitting on lives discrediting each other and for what ? None of them have any relevance outside of TT if it disappeared tomorrow everyone would forget about them in a week . Not even sitting chilling watching a tv programme or enjoying their kids or even eating a meal in peace because they have to either be on lives fighting for relevance or in a group chat digging for info …. When do they give themselves peace it’s no a wonder they are all jumped up stressed out idiots they never switch off or give their own minds down time 🤣
Getting out there & getting a job would help these fucking utter embarrassments. Said it before & i will continue saying it, if you are fit enough to sit on continuous lives arguing with everybody & their granny, can go out on nights out constant & get out their faces each time then they are fit enough to hold down a job. Might actually help them mentally than this constant Jeremy Kyle esq shit show everyday on the internet 🤯

No gonna lie, I was cringing/howling like fuck at some of the Tattlers in Cher’s Live tbh. Wanting Tattlers to ‘assemble’ like some sort of internet Marvel spin off. Someone asked what Tattle was and one of them said ‘Google us’ as though they were the embodiment of the site the way those nutters think they are the backbone of TikTok 🙄 💀
That will be people like Letit clinging on for some attention. Doubt anybody who is a regular here would say such shit 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 22

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220501-222254_Instagram.jpg

This lassie has put 100 layers of liquid latex on her face.... looks like the bush bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I don't think it was any of her friends fault but the fact she cut all her wrists like the day before then they drank with her and it happened again. The same people that drink with her and get out it on fucknose what substance and the same people that are like be kind to her mental health matters. Well getting full of drink and drugs with her doesn't help. But I guess it's either get onit with her or feel her wrath or fucknose where she'd end up. I don't think her pals are to blame but I don't think they always help either. No that it's their job etc. Iv already said it must be alot for Stacy to handle looking after herself, her mum, Primm & Rosie. I dunno I guess I just feel like people should stop getting drunk with her

Reactions: 20
Gross that there's people in James macs live trying to stir shit wanting Rosie to go live with him. Why's he desperate to have Rosie in his live? To interrogate her about her hospital visit? Does he want to see the cuts up close and personal?

If any of the lassies in James macs live if use are tattlers I'm ashamed 🤢 he's not gonna shag use 😭
No gonna lie, I was cringing/howling like fuck at some of the Tattlers in Cher’s Live tbh. Wanting Tattlers to ‘assemble’ like some sort of internet Marvel spin off. Someone asked what Tattle was and one of them said ‘Google us’ as though they were the embodiment of the site the way those nutters think they are the backbone of TikTok 🙄 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
She’s a nightmare. I just don’t get how a lassie you’ve had in your life can have you acting this way! I wasn’t this way when my 13 year relationship ended. I pulled my daughter even closer and kept busy everyday. She’s never been upset once over her kids, not once. Her pals are gona give up on her too, Stacey was getting tagged constant last night but Stacey can’t save her she can’t fix it, that’s putting too much pressure on her imo. I was so worried and so sad watching her last night I thought if I knew where she lived I’d go sit with her cos watching that was so bad. But she’s back to acting like a cunt the day. I seen a screen recording of her joking about taking lines of wee Z head and she was laughing saying ‘you know how I would never do that? Cos Z couldn’t sit still long enough to let me snort it’ she and loads of her ‘fans’ laughing saying ‘you need to know Rosie to get that’ how? What’s funny about that? That wee girl is an innocent wee beauty who should never be spoken about in that manner. Rosie is reaping everything just now. Her pals need to let her go cos in the blink of an eye she would chose Mator over them. Her kids come last then her pals then her SM then Louise.

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
And I called mark face mask mark first so if he's hacking me he can change his username and think of one himself the mouldy string bean

• Haha
  • Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
Looks like another wee eventful night 👀
Don’t hate my right, but I just want to take a wee minute here to thank Rosie. She’s been so selfless posting all these inspirational quotes on TT and I don’t think I’d have gotten out of bed and continued to be a productive member of society without them! what a star!

• Haha
Reactions: 19