Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that bleeping mutant jade talking about her dinner while chers talking like shut up ya Chernobyl looking bastard we’re trying to hear

edit: Cher kicked her out her live cos she couldn’t hear over her😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cher is acting like Connor McGregor 👊🏻🥊 you grabbed her from behind then you and your man jogged home calm down

Also feel like Rosie caused all this for drama and attention because she absolutely craves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the duck can you call someone out being a sarcastic wee cow , then get annoyed when they appear. I'm watching chers live. I think I believe her side of things. Who's taking bets rosue doesn't go to cher door?
I believe Cher’s version too, it’s clear from the recording there was an opportunity for Rosie to defend herself and she didn’t, she actually refused and told Cher to go. Bush brought this on herself, now she’s playing the victim and lapping up the sympathy and trying to get others to do her dirty work. Classic Bush move.

Reactions: 11
Rosie and Cher are the same people. Chers been spending hours on lives for like 2 weeks talking about Rosie and inviting anyone she can into the live to talk about Rosie. She also asks noble and says "I would never mention her kids" sits there rubbing her hands and grinning like Cheshire Cat whiles everyone else does. Pair of deranged junkie scheme maws.

Chers saying she battered duck out her 😭 the fight lasts about 30 seconds 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.