Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? She was she was live from her own bed. Jamesy joined her live and she asked him to snappy shop her a bottle next thing she's at his πŸ˜‚

Who's Steph saying is jealous of them πŸ˜‚
Ah shoot. I though he was physically with her. I was gonna say that I shes used to having other living things in her bed so he wouldn't be out of place 😷

Reactions: 3
Just woke up for a pee scrolled here & clicked on TT & her live came up, wtf is down her jumper?

Reactions: 5
James gave her a top to wear it's short sleeved. She got her jumper off sat in her bra and said I'd can't wear this cause the sleeves are short. What you can sit in your bra? Changed out the top into a jumper now

I joined and she was already soaked so I don't know πŸ˜‚

Seems like she's already got blood on the white jumper. See instead of sitting pointing it out she could just ignore it and stop pointing it out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
James gave her a top to wear it's short sleeved. She got her jumper off sat in her bra and said I'd can't wear this cause the sleeves are short. What you can sit in your bra? Changed out the top into a jumper now

I joined and she was already soaked so I don't know πŸ˜‚
I dont know what she done, when she went to take a drink of her ole bottle of bucky, it ended up coming out her nose and she dribbled it everywhere. It's all over her trousers too but she wasn't fussed about changing them πŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
Gross that there's people in James macs live trying to stir tit wanting Rosie to go live with him. Why's he desperate to have Rosie in his live? To interrogate her about her hospital visit? Does he want to see the cuts up close and personal?

If any of the lassies in James macs live if use are tattlers I'm ashamed 🀒 he's not gonna shag use 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Gross that there's people in James macs live trying to stir tit wanting Rosie to go live with him. Why's he desperate to have Rosie in his live? To interrogate her about her hospital visit? Does he want to see the cuts up close and personal?
Weird as duck. He was seething earlier and the expert on all things mental health. No sure how it makes a difference to him

Reactions: 5
Weird as duck. He was seething earlier and the expert on all things mental health. No sure how it makes a difference to him
I get it everyone inserted themselves into his breakdown. But what does she want does he want to call her a liar again when everyone's saw her in hospital & saw her wounds? Wouldn't see the day I was sticking up for the bush.

Oh there we go James said he'll wait till she's even more drunk and he'll try again, he pure enjoys picking on lassies 😭

Reactions: 11
I get it everyone inserted themselves into his breakdown. But what does she want does he want to call her a liar again when everyone's saw her in hospital & saw her wounds? Wouldn't see the day I was sticking up for the bush.

Oh there we go James said he'll wait till she's even more drunk and he'll try again, he pure enjoys picking on lassies 😭
Hes just trying to lap up the attention it would get if he were to quiz her. I'm too busy watching Rosie and jamesy flirting. It makes me feel queasy but I can't stop watching 😬. She joked about him putting his willy away and now I just imagine him sitting with his maggot propped against the other side of the phone 😷

"Louise used to shove a finger up my arse and I quite liked it " 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

If any of the lassies in James macs live if use are tattlers I'm ashamed 🀒 he's not gonna shag use 😭
Not me ! canny stand the wee rat

Reactions: 4

She kept blocking Mac out her live saying because he was in chers box

Reactions: 4
Who is that guy in Rosies live ? What a benga beak he has πŸ˜‚. Its like a fkn ski slope

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well rosie's moving on. Jamesy's been warned she's not pregnant yet and the nights still young. First she put me off kebabs and now I'm gonna be lying in bed thinking of that all night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeah must be wanting to say she was just there for a script and that because his experience was different, even although it’s pretty clear why she was there. Weird behaviour, guys a bleeping creep and I’d quite honestly rather tit in my hands and clap than engage in any of his lives or that

Reactions: 8
Who is that guy in Rosies live ? What a benga beak he has πŸ˜‚. Its like a fkn ski slope
No idea but shes talking about going fishing with him tomorrow..must have remembered that the kids don't have school tomorrow after forgetting 😏

Reactions: 1
Well rosie's moving on. Jamesy's been warned she's not pregnant yet and the nights still young. First she put me off kebabs and now I'm gonna be lying in bed thinking of that all night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
Moving back πŸ˜‚, she was flirting with Jamesy for weeks before she met Louise. Apparently he said he loved her. Rosie got with Louise and wasn't allowed to talk to Jamsey Louise was jealous of him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.