Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just a drama chasing tit stirring cretin. Look at that time rosies sister was in his live & he couldn’t wait to get the gossip off her. Gives me the boak!
A sister for a sister 🤣🤣🤣 it’s like a mad childish game of family swap

Reactions: 6
I think James Mac is bitter about the time Bush got his sister on a live and broadcasted his problems live to the world. To be fair why wouldn’t you. Bush was never doing it for James’ best interests, it was yet another twisted way to get him off the app to suit her narrative.
So if he plans on taking her down now, fair dos, IMO. It’s all just a big circus now, imagine that was your life? Gives me the fear:
To be fair, he was a bastard to Rosie long before she done that.

Reactions: 9
Exactly so Rosie doing the Mother Theresa act of trying to `save’ him was never adding up. They’re both master manipulators that hold grudges. Although James is smarter than Bush, he will take his time.
As I said I don’t blame him for wanting to destroy her, she’s a bleeping crackpot, and I actually can’t believe so many on here are now feeling sorry for her - exactly what she wants. Genuine self harmers or people with suicidal thoughts don’t tell anyone. But aw naw, here’s our Bush back on the Bucky…..honest to god man.

Reactions: 8
I can’t fathom how they all live like this , every hour consumed by digging up dirt on fellow tik tokers or sitting on lives discrediting each other and for what ? None of them have any relevance outside of TT if it disappeared tomorrow everyone would forget about them in a week . Not even sitting chilling watching a tv programme or enjoying their kids or even eating a meal in peace because they have to either be on lives fighting for relevance or in a group chat digging for info …. When do they give themselves peace it’s no a wonder they are all jumped up stressed out idiots they never switch off or give their own minds down time 🤣

Reactions: 15
Gross that there's people in James macs live trying to stir tit wanting Rosie to go live with him. Why's he desperate to have Rosie in his live? To interrogate her about her hospital visit? Does he want to see the cuts up close and personal?

If any of the lassies in James macs live if use are tattlers I'm ashamed 🤢 he's not gonna shag use 😭
No gonna lie, I was cringing/howling like duck at some of the Tattlers in Cher’s Live tbh. Wanting Tattlers to ‘assemble’ like some sort of internet Marvel spin off. Someone asked what Tattle was and one of them said ‘Google us’ as though they were the embodiment of the site the way those nutters think they are the backbone of TikTok 🙄 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t fathom how they all live like this , every hour consumed by digging up dirt on fellow tik tokers or sitting on lives discrediting each other and for what ? None of them have any relevance outside of TT if it disappeared tomorrow everyone would forget about them in a week . Not even sitting chilling watching a tv programme or enjoying their kids or even eating a meal in peace because they have to either be on lives fighting for relevance or in a group chat digging for info …. When do they give themselves peace it’s no a wonder they are all jumped up stressed out idiots they never switch off or give their own minds down time 🤣
Getting out there & getting a job would help these bleeping utter embarrassments. Said it before & i will continue saying it, if you are fit enough to sit on continuous lives arguing with everybody & their granny, can go out on nights out constant & get out their faces each time then they are fit enough to hold down a job. Might actually help them mentally than this constant Jeremy Kyle esq tit show everyday on the internet 🤯

No gonna lie, I was cringing/howling like duck at some of the Tattlers in Cher’s Live tbh. Wanting Tattlers to ‘assemble’ like some sort of internet Marvel spin off. Someone asked what Tattle was and one of them said ‘Google us’ as though they were the embodiment of the site the way those nutters think they are the backbone of TikTok 🙄 💀
That will be people like Letit clinging on for some attention. Doubt anybody who is a regular here would say such tit 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Getting out there & getting a job would help these bleeping utter embarrassments. Said it before & i will continue saying it, if you are fit enough to sit on continuous lives arguing with everybody & their granny, can go out on nights out constant & get out their faces each time then they are fit enough to hold down a job. Might actually help them mentally than this constant Jeremy Kyle esq tit show everyday on the internet 🤯

That will be people like Letit clinging on for some attention. Doubt anybody who is a regular here would say such tit 😳
100% spot on
Imagine being Le tits kids “ mum can we do this together “ … “ no someone’s on live chatting tit about Rosie bush i have to get in there “ …. “ is she your friend mum ? “ …. “ no I’ve never met her now go entertain yourselves while I waste all day and night on a live “

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% spot on
Imagine being Le tits kids “ mum can we do this together “ … “ no someone’s on live chatting tit about Rosie bush i have to get in there “ …. “ is she your friend mum ? “ …. “ no I’ve never met her now go entertain yourselves while I waste all day and night on a live “
I was searching for her when she was in a live, so went to have a look and she's posted a video March 21 and she's pregnant, so it's likely she's got a wee bubba about 1 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why people would want to invite the likes of cher and letit to come over here and join the party 😭 they are no better than the other wrongyins that get brought up on the daily & it’s just feeding in to exactly what they want and fueling the likes of letit to join any live going for a bit of clout 😂

Maybe am just tired today but my brain hurt trying to read this 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why people would want to invite the likes of cher and letit to come over here and join the party 😭 they are no better than the other wrongyins that get brought up on the daily & it’s just feeding in to exactly what they want and fueling the likes of letit to join any live going for a bit of clout 😂

Maybe am just tired today but my brain hurt trying to read this 😂😂
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️....made me think of that " aww tit, here we go again" sound the manky mob are all so fond of.
Any empathy i felt towards her has evaporated. Some actress...actually thought she was really mentally ill. See now she isnt. She is just rotten and devious 😒🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
Yup, they need to stop with the ‘us’ pish whoever they are cos they don’t represent the whole of Tattle. That’s why Tattle gets a bad rep. It’s also that kind of nonsense that gets threads shut down, bringing new posters over who disrupt the thread etc.

Reactions: 14
I was laughing earlier... See all that crew... Jade, Rosie, cher it's hilarious when you think about how hard they try and act online. On an app, that's let's face it, was used mostly by kids before covid. Imagine having to prove yer hard on a dancing app 😂😂😂😂😂 clearly no hard in real life. Just a bunch of bleeping reprobate rockets the lot of them. Real 'hard' people aren't doing what they are doing. It's so embarrassing it's actually hilarious 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

"be back in ten I'm just pulling some bleep up on tiktok!!!" nae bother.....

Reactions: 12
He seems to have a bad memory. He said in chers life Rosies suicide attempt he got blamed for back then wasn't even real it was fake. But when they started talking again back in February he seemed sorry about it all. Admitted it was wrong. He did thank Rosie for getting him help, he said he needed it. I don't see him live often because he blocks any account I enter in but he seems to only pop up when something miserable is happning to someone wanting them in the live to interrogate everyone & use his expectancies as gospel as if that's the only way a story goes.

Still not sure why the Shan lassie he had been seeing was live with Rosie, then on the phone to jamsey flirting 😂.

Caught Mac shouting Jamsey is his pal first but it wasn't that when Mac wanted to put him as a beast 😂. Jamsey said last night he cares about Rosie.

Gives off that's my ball & im no playing anymore vibes

I do get embarrassed when people hype me up in the live especially the accounts with faces 😭😭, I only sent waving hands I think. Told james we aren't in his lives because he blocks everyone 😂

She was still in James about 2/3am. He told her she was cooking breakfast 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aw duck sake real life took over and I've missed about a week's worth of shenanigans what happened this bleeping time 🙄😂😂😂😂😂 away to read about 3 full threads that I've not been present for

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He seems to have a bad memory. He said in chers life Rosies suicide attempt he got blamed for back then wasn't even real it was fake. But when they started talking again back in February he seemed sorry about it all. Admitted it was wrong. He did thank Rosie for getting him help, he said he needed it. I don't see him live often because he blocks any account I enter in but he seems to only pop up when something miserable is happning to someone wanting them in the live to interrogate everyone & use his expectancies as gospel as if that's the only way a story goes.

Still not sure why the Shan lassie he had been seeing was live with Rosie, then on the phone to jamsey flirting 😂.

Caught Mac shouting Jamsey is his pal first but it wasn't that when Mac wanted to put him as a beast 😂. Jamsey said last night he cares about Rosie.

Gives off that's my ball & im no playing anymore vibes

I do get embarrassed when people hype me up in the live especially the accounts with faces 😭😭, I only sent waving hands I think. Told james we aren't in his lives because he blocks everyone 😂

She was still in James about 2/3am. He told her she was cooking breakfast 😂

Why is she talking in pure riddles man!!!!? 😂😂😂😂 (screenshot part )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.