Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a jules grow party can't enter without people trying to follow you. Rosies live from
Jamsesy couch

Reactions: 5
£1490 ish I get. But it is late and my mind is fried tonight 😂 so it’s like £10 for every 1000 coins 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sending them deliberately, Loch Lomond has done me for!

Jade just told the ones in the box to send the gifts to Scott to get him up the leaderboard and the lassies have pretended not to hear 😭😭
It's nice to see something positive but that's mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is jamsey so oblivious he can’t tell that Rosie’s flirting with him and clearly wants to be more then pals? Someone tell me I’m not that only one that thinks this?

Reactions: 7
Is jamsey so obvious he can’t tell that Rosie’s flirting with him and clearly wants to be more then pals? Someone tell me I’m not that only one that thinks this?
Nah Iv saw him flirt with her as well. He behaves the exact same as her 😂

Reactions: 5
Is jamsey so oblivious he can’t tell that Rosie’s flirting with him and clearly wants to be more then pals? Someone tell me I’m not that only one that thinks this?
He was pure flirting with her earlier on when he was in her box 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.