Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving back 😂, she was flirting with Jamesy for weeks before she met Louise. Apparently he said he loved her. Rosie got with Louise and wasn't allowed to talk to Jamsey Louise was jealous of him 😂
Imagine their wee curly bushy haired babies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They fell out weeks ago, it's not because he was in chers box. Jamesy was in chers box and she's sitting with him now 😂
I know 😂 but that was what she was saying when she was blocking him.. don’t know if she knows jamesy was in the box either that or she’s just wanting to be pals wae him again

Reactions: 4
Well rosie's moving on. Jamesy's been warned she's not pregnant yet and the nights still young. First she put me off kebabs and now I'm gonna be lying in bed thinking of that all night 😆😆🥴🥴🥴
I had a kebab tonight 🤣 Didnt even think of Rosies bengina once while i was scranning it 🐖🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she was greetin that Louise was already speaking to exes after only 24 hours but she's alright to talk to some guy on a live about how he'd have to tuck his boaby up his arse if he sat on her face 🤔 😳

Wit

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
I know 😂 but that was what she was saying when she was blocking him.. don’t know if she knows jamesy was in the box either that or she’s just wanting to be pals wae him again
I watched earlier and to be fair jamsey never spoke about her he was just talking shite 😂 he's about the only person that tells Rosie to shut up etc or tells her off. Drinking with her doesn't help right enough

So she was greetin that Louise was already speaking to exes after only 24 hours but she's alright to talk to some guy on a live about how he'd have to tuck his boaby up his arse if he sat on her face 🤔 😳

Wit
Is that you gear bear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a kebab tonight 🤣 Didnt even think of Rosies bengina once while i was scranning it 🐖🐷
I completely ignored the fact you had a kebab. I'm still after chips, kebab and cheese with garlic mayo. I'm trying to be good...maybe tomorrow 🤭

I feel offended and personally victimised 🥺
Awww I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself with the huge chebs name and gear's tits out on chatroulette

• Haha
I completely ignored the fact you had a kebab. I'm still after chips, kebab and cheese with garlic mayo. I'm trying to be good...maybe tomorrow 🤭

Awww I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself with the huge chebs name and gear's tits out on chatroulette
Ruined my night now, away to greet on a live for sympathy 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched earlier and to be fair jamsey never spoke about her he was just talking shite 😂 he's about the only person that tells Rosie to shut up etc or tells her off. Drinking with her doesn't help right enough
I think he also told James smack to basically shut it when he was saying she couldn’t have been at the hospital for self harm and that so although he was in the box don’t think he actually joined in with the slagging her

I think he also told James smack to basically shut it when he was saying she couldn’t have been at the hospital for self harm and that so although he was in the box don’t think he actually joined in with the slagging her
Yeah, he never said a word against bushy. James smack is like a wee vein that sticks out in pictures and annoys ye. Hate that wee rodent

Right lads, im off 😴😴 actually knackered between 5 x 6am rises, both sat and sun up at 7am. if i dont get a lie in 2moro i may bite someone. Love yous and leave yous 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There's Rosie live in someone's box. The lassie Shannon that James Mac was seeing the one he wanted to punch is in the box as well 👀

Now the Shannon lassie is on the phone to jamsey flirting with him 😂😂, went from one James to another

Snuffle gal in Rosie's live being nice

Last edited:
This is like totally off topic, but has anyone ever seen any of the content from "katieanddennisagegaplove"? Started appearing on my FYP. (17k followers I'll actually have a look on here).
I actually can't even tell what's going on but it looks like a mindfield to get into.

Reactions: 1
I think James Mac is bitter about the time Bush got his sister on a live and broadcasted his problems live to the world. To be fair why wouldn’t you. Bush was never doing it for James’ best interests, it was yet another twisted way to get him off the app to suit her narrative.
So if he plans on taking her down now, fair dos, IMO. It’s all just a big circus now, imagine that was your life? Gives me the fear:

Reactions: 13
I think James Mac is bitter about the time Bush got his sister on a live and broadcasted his problems live to the world. To be fair why wouldn’t you. Bush was never doing it for James’ best interests, it was yet another twisted way to get him off the app to suit her narrative.
So if he plans on taking her down now, fair dos, IMO. It’s all just a big circus now, imagine that was your life? Gives me the fear:
Totally agree said it back when they started being besties , someone said he thanked Rosie for involving his sister but that’s what these sly twats do think back on Rosie thanking the original thread tattlers , they do the yeah I needed help I own it I’m a changed person to gain trust then revert back to who they actually are , he thanked Rosie to get in with her to eventually get some kind of revenge

Gross that there's people in James macs live trying to stir tit wanting Rosie to go live with him. Why's he desperate to have Rosie in his live? To interrogate her about her hospital visit? Does he want to see the cuts up close and personal?

If any of the lassies in James macs live if use are tattlers I'm ashamed 🤢 he's not gonna shag use 😭
He is just a drama chasing tit stirring cretin. Look at that time rosies sister was in his live & he couldn’t wait to get the gossip off her. Gives me the boak!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.