Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been here much other than to read comments, work, wee man's birthday etc. But before I go to bed, I just wanted to leave this here for all the tiktoker's to read. Especially tit head!
You might think we're all bored housewives, you might think we're lonely and obsessed. But if you bothered to really read all the threads and comments, not just the ones that fit your narrative you would see. There's a huge difference between you and tattle members. We give credit where its due and call out the bullshit. We don't tell lies about you, we don't bully, we dont troll your pages, we come on here to talk about stuff you make public on social media. We have integrity, something which, most of you seriously lack amongst other morals and values.. You involve yourself in things that don't concern most of you, you accuse former friends of child abuse and done nothing about it at the time of the alleged abuse which makes you just as bad.
ETA. I would love to know how any of you actually contribute to society, other than keep the local drug dealers and off licences in business.

Oh and so you know, I'm not bored, I have a good job, a lovely family and I'm blessed everyday.
Hope ur wee boy had a smashing birthday tell him happy birthday from all his tattle aunties 😜🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wtf why is everyone gifting them? Magz Hunter is awfy generous wae her broo money.

Just realised that Scottish Steph is the lassie that went to Jamesy’s the night James Mac was there trying to make Courtennany jel

Reactions: 7
Wtf why is everyone gifting them? Magz Hunter is awfy generous wae her broo money.

Just realised that Scottish Steph is the lassie that went to Jamesy’s the night James Mac was there trying to make Courtennany jel
Was it her? That lassie rougher. The accounts made 149.1K coins. It's about £5 per 500 coins.

I'm not good at maths but if anyone can work out how much money he's made.

Reactions: 4
Was it her? That lassie rougher. The accounts made 149.1K coins. It's about £5 per 500 coins.
Yeah, it was her, she’s had her hair did lol. I’ve just clicked that she was the bleep needing medicated to go Live. Rocket.

I can’t understand why they’d send money to randoms on TikTok 🫣

Yeah, it was her, she’s had her hair did lol. I’ve just clicked that she was the bleep needing medicated to go Live. Rocket.

I can’t understand why they’d send money to randoms on TikTok 🫣
Madness , he said it's been happening for 2 hours 😂 imagine they get blocked before they take the money out

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Whats happening wi Noodle & Burger Tits Courtney ?

Reactions: 2
Awk I'm not one for saying people should donate their money to charity it was given to them it's up to them. They've no advertised it as anything it seems like it's happening randomly

They are saying this is the vibes Scottish tiktok is about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Fs they've made about £1,500 roughly. Who the duck has that kinda money to gift these reprobates.

If 500 coins = £5, 149000 coins is 500 x 298 so that’d be £1,490 roughly… but apparently 60% of that goes to tiktok? So they would get about £600?

Reactions: 8
Awk I'm not one for saying people should donate their money to charity it was given to them it's up to them. They've no advertised it as anything it seems like it's happening randomly

They are saying this is the vibes Scottish tiktok is about 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m away to get ma kilt oan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the music 🤣🤣

Although im cringing out my hole at these fannys, its refreshing to see a positive scottish tik tok lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.