Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
The govs live and I just get really bad vibes from him. After everything he says he goes "yeah?" As if it's like agree with me then. Tell me I'm right. Like he needs continuously validation. Calling people boy and girl as well as if he's trying to belittle everyone. Hopefully none of the woman rimming him in his comments get involved with him in real life he sounds very aggressive and try's to intimidate people.
Aye a thought the same with this guy, I liked him at first but after his live with Lee Sutherland (he’s a bit of marmite you either like or hate him and I’m in the middle the now) but aye after that live I’ve totally went off the gov. I unfollowed him cos I’m like who does he think he is the way he speaks, the need for constant agreement the way people try and interact with him and he rips the pish out them anyway like fuck off. What’s the accent? Is that real or nah??

Reactions: 2

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Probably the planned trip she already had to Dundee to have dinner with someone called Tracy 😂😂

Bella2920

VIP Member
I don't think Rosie has addressed this at all, as if it's hard for us to follow Rosie probs doesn't even know what's going on

Kidding on she kicked Maddie out for saying the wains names when letisha has been screaming the wains names all night 😂
This girl doesn’t make any sense at all, she’s let her play a clip where she quite clearly says the weans are being abused but kicks her out for using T’s name when she already said she would take on board not to say them but she was just defending herself 😭

Dourface

VIP Member
Me giving it big licks... i'll go to be
Just planking my arse here so I don't lose uz 💗.slept on and off all day been feeling like shit and had few pages of last thread and this one to catch up on. Hope ur all OK. Looking forward to watching the football 2moro ☘🇮🇪
I love my wee rat . Me you are oot 2moro . 2-1 to the good guys

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She would a million percent annihilate Rosie, it’s on the cards watch this space!
I’m surprised she is still sticking by her tbh , even tho she’s a big scheme queen she’s aw for her wee boy , can’t fathom how she associates with someone who publicly neglects their weans ?!
She blows smoke up Rosie's arse and tells her she's amazing 😂. Not a friend, an enabler!
Jesus what have I came on here too? Came out from a hellish day at work expecting some quality banter to find out we’re being accused of wishing death on Rosie. Da fuq! 🤯
Someone did say she would be better off not being here

Slowpoker

VIP Member
All I remember about Sara Louise is she's a nutjob. Did she not get done for arson before? I'm sure she was threatening to blow Rosie's house up at one point 😂
Wasn't that someone else? There we someone who got done with setting her mums close on fire and it spreading who threaten Rosie. Not Sarah louise though

God the govs live and he's moaning about someone saying this dessert shop sell slushy a for £10 he's on the site and everything wanting a price list saying it's shocking then went by the way I'm balling so I don't need to worry about money at all. Then said he's not arsed several times 😂

Rosies on a train 😭

Last edited:

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
I wonder if bushy has kept quiet about all of this because its being investigated just with her taking a break last week and that once most of the SA allegations came about?

she doesnt miss out on drama wether its about her or someone else, she doesnt hold back we all know but today shes silent, i think theres more to it

• Heart

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
I dunno if it’s my line of work and things I’ve seen, but I never underestimate anyone. I’ve also been following wee Logan Mwangi’s murder trial the past few weeks, so feeling very jaded.

I do agree this latest shitshow is malicious and downright dangerous. I despise the fact these morons have a platform to spout their horrible nonsense and the guttersnipes with similar mentality just jump on it and keep it going.
Poor wee Logan. I've been following that case too. x

• Sad