Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Just caught the tail end of a voice note from letisha saying she hates RB for what she’s put them kids through think she was slagging her at the start of it but can’t be sure as I only heard that last bit this was on lalas live ppl were putting in the comments the “Rosie’s a legend” lala agreed and her man says Rosie bush is no a legend ppl on tiktok are not legends 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
These allegations haven't just came about though Rosie has been online making "jokes" like this for years the newer ones came about the last couple of months nothing about this is new
i see, i thought this was just a recent event. ive just seen that video about what rosie said about the wains and am sickened man

Bella2920

VIP Member
Who is this letisha? That maddie was going on and she’s kicked her out and said she can come back when she behaves 😭😭

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
I’m still watching, I’m not commenting though. Just keeping quiet and listening lol they’re removing faceless profiles and those with no bios

lala8

Just wondered if the people commenting on this thread that her kids should be taken from her are actually aware of the state of the care system in this country? It’s not all rosey (pardon the pun) where kids in care are given to families who bake banana bread, do art projects of an afternoon and are all loving and caring. More often than not they get lost in the horror of homes and foster “carers” who are often abusive both physically and s*xually. Also find it interesting that you’d blame Rosie if T grew up to be a horrible person but Rosie is to blame for any of her problematic behaviours and should just overcome any trauma she’s experienced. You can’t have it both ways am afraid.