Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schnork

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Last seen outside the court, Mater must be in a bind,
Alexa, play Darius Colourblind

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
As someone whoā€™s mum would go away for days leaving myself 13yrs and my bro 7yrs to fend for ourselves, or come home with random men who would try creep into my bedroom or she would come home wasted blaring music til all hours. As a mum now I am the opposite as Iā€™d never want my child to feel even a fifth of how I did. And Iā€™m gutted SW didnā€™t intervene because we were being abused we were been neglected. But like T they failed us. However unlike Rosie Iā€™m not an idiot who feels like I can act the cunt cos I had it tough! I am proud of myself as a mum. I made a change. And one day my daughter will do even better! Breaking the cycle!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I also remember a falling out with SL and Rosie when they were on a phone call to each other and r was heard bitching about SL, does anyone remember that? Rosie hadnā€™t hung the phone up properly and was bitching and SL heard her.
vaguely remember something along they lines.

Theres another one on benefits & got the life of reilly. Big Burke. New hair system fitted, away getting it washed & blowdried today. Eyebrows done all the time, botox, lip fillers etc. Donā€™t know why i bother working šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Gas prices soaring, inflation rising pushing mortgages up, food prices rises etc i donā€™t struggle with money but with all this i defo will have to cut back on what i spend on myself to make sure i keep my roof over my head & my car on the road šŸ¤Ø pisses me off big time when see this shite from the likes of her & Bush splashing the cash because they dont need to pay rent or full council tax or have wages taxed like fuck šŸ¤¬

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Slowpoker

VIP Member

Current accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bawginbush2

Newbies read the last thread or so to catch up. Thread 13 is shite though she's missing in action for about a week. Thread 11 is still the best.

Well done to me for the best title, but I can't take the credit because our wee lonely Louise said it first.

As we were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

MountainThyme

VIP Member
The thing that is that belter, Rosie, is a walking case of narcissistic personality disorder. I work with these types of people and she hits every red flag.
She's a horrendous mother, she jumps to whatever Saddo will fuck her next, with or without Penis. She'll be back to her crazy meltdowns again soon enough, because underneath that "I'm a new person: shite she's addicted to the shame of tiktok. She's a cunt with no thought to anyone else but her.
She's is a vile munter who deserves to lose her kids. End of. In fact she'd be better off no here....I said it and I don't care. Those children have no hope if they're left having any contact, SW do your fucking job and end this.
I don't agree with that, and its feeding into to bullshit that people here want Rosie to kill herself, I don't, at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

specialK21

VIP Member
The thing that is that belter, Rosie, is a walking case of narcissistic personality disorder. I work with these types of people and she hits every red flag.
She's a horrendous mother, she jumps to whatever Saddo will fuck her next, with or without Penis. She'll be back to her crazy meltdowns again soon enough, because underneath that "I'm a new person: shite she's addicted to the shame of tiktok. She's a cunt with no thought to anyone else but her.
She's is a vile munter who deserves to lose her kids. End of. In fact she'd be better off no here....I said it and I don't care. Those children have no hope if they're left having any contact, SW do your fucking job and end this.
Nah I donā€™t agree with that at all, and I think the majority on here are the same.
Not once have any of us say weā€™d rather she unalived herself ? Youā€™re just fitting into her narrative thatā€™s what we are all like! I think these new members have been smoking crack this morning šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just wondered if the people commenting on this thread that her kids should be taken from her are actually aware of the state of the care system in this country? Itā€™s not all rosey (pardon the pun) where kids in care are given to families who bake banana bread, do art projects of an afternoon and are all loving and caring. More often than not they get lost in the horror of homes and foster ā€œcarersā€ who are often abusive both physically and s*xually. Also find it interesting that youā€™d blame Rosie if T grew up to be a horrible person but Rosie is to blame for any of her problematic behaviours and should just overcome any trauma sheā€™s experienced. You canā€™t have it both ways am afraid.

So where does the ā€˜blameā€™ lie, way back to the original inadequate ancestor who started the cycle of neglect, abuse and deprivation? Most of the posters here have issue with Rosieā€™s failure to take responsibility. Blame is something Rosie does, to excuse her adult choices and behaviour. Itā€™s the opposite of responsibility. No-one is disputing Rosieā€™s behaviour, actions and even her thought processes are related to her own experiences. I think we have all agreed itā€™s incredibly sad. What weā€™re saying is that it doesnā€™t excuse her subjecting her own children to the same.

The care system isnā€™t ideal, but your claims are outdated, there are so many measures being taken to improve the care experience and improve life chances for children. Whatā€™s the alternative? Do we turn a blind eye to toxic parenting because they didnā€™t have a great upbringing themselves? Do we prioritise a parentā€™s needs above a childā€™s rights?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Just wondered if the people commenting on this thread that her kids should be taken from her are actually aware of the state of the care system in this country? Itā€™s not all rosey (pardon the pun) where kids in care are given to families who bake banana bread, do art projects of an afternoon and are all loving and caring. More often than not they get lost in the horror of homes and foster ā€œcarersā€ who are often abusive both physically and s*xually. Also find it interesting that youā€™d blame Rosie if T grew up to be a horrible person but Rosie is to blame for any of her problematic behaviours and should just overcome any trauma sheā€™s experienced. You canā€™t have it both ways am afraid.
I think you better put whatever you're smoking down!

I know a few families who Foster and the checks are scrupulous. Kids don't get left in random sexual abusers care.

Reactions: 19

Bella2920

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: no more fighting sheā€™s keeping shtum, trying to act like sheā€™s no a shite mum

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Iā€™m glad you had a good experience ā™„ but that doesnā€™t negate the fact that there is still huge problems in the care system and that T and Z would be so lucky x
But if your really pro Rosie and think she's so great you can make a rave thread for her. You don't need to keep coming on here to stick up for her. There's other places for that.

Reactions: 18

Nick86

Sheā€™s lost weight due to all the Coke sheā€™s sniffing!!
Fucking decent folk out there trying to make ends meet then you go on and see these cretins spending money when they donā€™t fucking work, fucking benefits office need to look in to all these fucking Coke sniffing wasters cause thatā€™s where all our hard earned money fucking goes supporting these bams how the fuck she got the money for a gym membership is beyond me fucking scum

HammyHeed

Pure cringe when people talk about how much they spend on their weans šŸ„“ em thatā€™s what your supposed to do ā€¦. Buy them stuff. Also the price of they trainers is pretty average for a teen , u can tell she doesnā€™t often buy they poor weans anything n when she does sheā€™s shouting about price tags .. RIDDY

Also did she not have a go at parents at Xmas time for showing off about presents!!!? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ make it make sense man

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
By the way that Lala account is Stacey. Don't tell me otherwise because I'll no be listening

• Haha