Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Someone's tagged them all in Rosie's comments a few mins ago saying they're all accusing her of stuff

Reactions: 2

whoisme.23

Ffs a crack pipe 🤣it was probably a bong if anything.
Most likely wasn’t crack ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Primm has said before she smokes a bit of weed, people coming in her with lies and wee rumours just makes it look like it’s all lies, be sure before you come on with an accusation like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Most likely wasn’t crack ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Primm has said before she smokes a bit of weed, people coming in her with lies and wee rumours just makes it look like it’s all lies, be sure before you come on with an accusation like that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Replied to the wrong person sorry haha

ginger tea

Chatty Member
The new people in this thread really have no filter this morning.

Rumours are flying about. I don’t think we should interact with the account wishing death on Rosie as the thread will be removed and it’s just a disgusting thing to say in general.
That’s absolutely shocking, iv not seen anything regarding that can you remember who it was ?

whoisme.23

I meant if it was "very triggering" as you said for you that you needed to leave that's it's a big part of the problem here with Rosie. So it would be difficult to avoid those triggers 🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean right now as it’s been took further and she has actually been accused and it shouldn’t be all over an app, if it’s happened the people that are saying this all over tt should report it, the whole world doesn’t need to know about that. That’s what’s triggering I can handle the talk about it but right now it’s different and it’s serious. I’m not here to argue you I completely get where you’re coming from too x

specialK21

VIP Member
It's actually more concerning to me that we know she's like that and it's been plastered all over tiktok and they've said nothing till a year + later. They are no better than Rosie in my opinion.
This 👏🏽
I actually feel sick to my stomach! They are no better 🤢