Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dourface

VIP Member
Lasted about 24 hours single this time 😂 I'm not on her live the now I thought she had went off
It was earlier during the truth or dare with the boring twat in the box, Demi i think her name was. I flicked back on and it looks like shes singing so i'll be staying away for now

Reactions: 2

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
She is guilty but, it doesn't matter what was said before or after the voice note. In the voice note letisha says that Z is being abused by Rosie and Rosie doesn't have custody because Z can't talk and tell anyone about it. She's heard the voice note and denies it
I know she's delusional everyone's heard it now. Now she's brought up that Maddie is racist obviously trying to take the heat off of her. Amy shut her down though and said let's not get into that.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I’m sorry to be a pain in the arse but I’ve not been online the night! Can someone give me a wee catch up on what’s going on? Who’s maddie who’s Latisha what’s been said about the bush? Please you beautiful bunch 💗

Aye a think shes in bed early! Tomorrow shes gonna go apeshit. Imagine her waking up to her morning dose of tattle to read that maddie the baddie has accused her of the worlds worst crime, and that shes witnessed it... heads will roll
she just posted a tt about 20mins ago!

Rosie’s new page!

Attachments

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Haha shes just told Courtney go away as she's acting like fanny bangle and won't get in her box but will happily post a video about being treated like said fanny bangle 🙄😂

Apparently Courtney looks like a catwalk model but shes crying over a poodle with diabetes
Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha, genuinely laughed at that.
I heard the start of her going off at courtney but I had to do something so fucking never seen anything after she told someone to block her.

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I get you. So essentially Letisha has no proof of Rosie doing anything to Z and she saw nothing herself. She is only regurgitating this Bush is a beast narrative from Rosie's "dark humour" saga and added arms and legs to make it seem like this is the reason Z was removed.

As much as i dislike Rosie, that's a horrible thing to do. To say she knows Rosie SA her kid is fucked up. And funnily enough Mags is in the thick of it as soon as SA is mentioned, like a fly around shite.

Rosie might not like Tattle, but at least on here we attack her for the crap we actually see her do. Rumours like this one that Letisha has started are vindictive and honestly, Rosie should rip her a new one.
I don't think she does no, I think she's just throwing peoples names into it to deflect from the fact she's the one that's made it up.

HashtagYolo

Louise is live
rosie in the background it sounds like her singing voice

Last edited:

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Someone is constantly saying phone me and they've just said I hope she goes to get checked its not fair