Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Listening to the voice note again letisha said a girl Rosie was really close with her last year told her this so letisha is repeating something she was told or am I picking it up wrong? If im right that doesnโ€™t clear Maddie at all that just puts her in the line up for telling stuff on Rosie ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2

irishlassie

VIP Member
Im gonna say its a job ๐Ÿ™Š and a brain ๐Ÿคฏ
Spot on ๐Ÿ™Œ

This is just something that shouldnโ€™t be on social media in my opinion, we canโ€™t do anything, mags canโ€™t do anything, let the right people deal with it, this really shouldnโ€™t be discussed on something like this, yous can hate me if you like thatโ€™s ur choice but things are getting serious now and I think we really shouldnโ€™t discuss it guys, Iโ€™ll be staying off here for a while itโ€™s very triggering for me, I hope it gets investigated by the correct people though x
Yeah you are 100% right itโ€™s all very pathetic I dunno what the whole agenda is behind this

Ben Gina just commented why was Rosie brought up and got blocked

Dourface

VIP Member
Oh man, away to the bad fire with you for puttin that image in my head ๐Ÿ”ฅ aye u can hear louise splish splashing about the place haha
100 % agree ๐Ÿคข. She'll slide oot like a jobby in no time. ๐Ÿคฃ In St Enoch, there is a bar, you can throw an axe ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ. Can ye bring yer own ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Hmmm if rosies off to louises maybe she will get a drink in her and start a riot about the accusations later? The drama always kicks off when I'm on the early shift ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aw I hope so Iโ€™m off tomorrow so will actually be up past 10 and wonโ€™t miss everything as usual ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1

Cheekymonkey123

Letโ€™s be honest here wee primm is not built like the sort of person whoโ€™s smoking crackโ€ฆ they might be a bunch of tossers but a wee bit of perspective wouldnโ€™t go a miss ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I've looked for screen recordings I'd rather be wrong personally than not ask just incase the person who told me has no reason to lie ? So if she's mistaken and just miss seen then that's fine but t is a vulnerable child with disabilities I'd rather be wrong and ask than not ask when it comes to minor safety also would rather not waste police or anyone's time if I was mistaken wether it's a influencer I liked or not I'd rather know a child was safe and let's face it Miss herpes has form for bringing even the nicest people down to lows they'd never dream of she's a narcissistic manipulative woman at the end of the day as adults we all have a duty of care to children

Me either tbf ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I honestly wouldn't even know what someone smoking crack looked like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Me either tbf ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I honestly wouldn't even know what someone smoking crack looked like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
I agree with Mags. Letisha kept kicking Maddie out the box and also avoiding conversation when Amy constantly asked her to accept Maddie in the box made Letisha seem guilty

MountainThyme

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way! I hate bushy nips but she would be in the jail! Yer no witnessing something like that n just leaving it be
Aye, absolutely everything they are saying about that Maddy sounds like shes a mixing cow.
How would Maddy and Rosie even be together? She sounds like shes from Newcastle.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Anyone seen this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What is it? If it's a tiktok link you can't post it