Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get over the howl everytime she cried
I didn't watch the live but IV seem the videos I'm suffering from trauma after it.. self diagnosed "PTSD" 😳😂😂 also the one with Alana Blanco go na na na na na na na "I'm telling you , where does she stay" , that one.. someone best tell batman he has a great contender when he hangs up his Cape 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also with sniffly carebare saying about self trolling , I’m laying down the idea that some of the accounts that have been in here with absolute lies that have been Shut down is rosie herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I give it till tomorrow and she will be back with the poor me shite!!!
Anybody else think something’s happened just seems a bit strange that after all the shite this week she decides to go private now🧐
Totally agree . Probably just another way to attention seek maybe ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
See the live clip when Rosie and Louise were on the phone and Louise was playing Samantha Mumba and she shouts ‘you’re an ugly bleep’ and Rosie’s face and howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve watched it about 20 times it’s so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.